AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 11:01 pm



Reply to topic 
 [ 651 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 66  Next
 Johanna Nicholson 
Message Author

Postby Armac25 » Sat Dec 20, 2025 6:17 pm


narly wrote:
`

Absolutely pathetic effort Narly, lift your bloody game mate….


2
Carl Carlson
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:23 pm
Posts: 525
Karma: 189.52 (995 thanks)
Sat Dec 20, 2025 6:17 pm
Profile

Postby ringofyre » Sat Dec 20, 2025 7:09 pm


I take it I missed something and there's a tongue in a cheek. I'd hate to tell you to reel it the fuck back in cunt if you were just taking the piss.


Milhouse Van Houten
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:29 am
Posts: 1573
Karma: 159.12 (2503 thanks)
Sat Dec 20, 2025 7:09 pm
Profile

Postby Armac25 » Sat Dec 20, 2025 7:18 pm


ringofyre wrote:
I take it I missed something and there's a tongue in a cheek. I'd hate to tell you to reel it the fuck back in cunt if you were just taking the piss.


Can I offer you a sense of humour transplant champ… :shock: fuck me.. :roll:


3
Carl Carlson
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:23 pm
Posts: 525
Karma: 189.52 (995 thanks)
Sat Dec 20, 2025 7:18 pm
Profile

Postby narly » Sat Dec 20, 2025 8:30 pm


ringofyre wrote:
I take it I missed something and there's a tongue in a cheek. I'd hate to tell you to reel it the fuck back in cunt if you were just taking the piss.


Calm down !! I totally get Armac's comment . No offence was taken :giggle: :cool:


4
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 45943
Karma: 481.43 (221184 thanks)

Location: Radelaide
Sat Dec 20, 2025 8:30 pm
Profile

Postby ringofyre » Sun Dec 21, 2025 12:00 am


narly wrote:
Calm down !! I totally get Armac's comment . No offence was taken :giggle: :cool:

Furry muff. Isn't the 1st time I've seen someone in this thread shit on you (or at least appear to) and as one of the more prolific posters here I think props where they are due.

Armed with Armac's sense of humour transplant & as long as my body doesn't reject it my farm will be calm and Gretel will be settled.


1
Milhouse Van Houten
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:29 am
Posts: 1573
Karma: 159.12 (2503 thanks)
Sun Dec 21, 2025 12:00 am
Profile

Postby topcatxr6 » Sun Dec 21, 2025 2:54 pm


narly wrote:
`


Awesome caps - love Solo Joh.


1
Rod Flanders

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:28 pm
Posts: 154
Karma: 246.10 (379 thanks)
Sun Dec 21, 2025 2:54 pm
Profile

Postby narly » Sun Dec 21, 2025 5:30 pm


two totally different days went from :grin: to :neutral:

M 1920x1080 144
M 1920x1080 135
M 1920x1080 112
M 1920x1080 126
M 1920x1080 93
M 1920x1080 103
M 1920x1080 103
M 1920x1080 112
M 1920x1080 103
M 1920x1080 110
M 1920x1080 109
M 1920x1080 102
M 1920x1080 96
M 1920x1080 110
M 1920x1080 108
M 1920x1080 134
M 1920x1080 106
M 1920x1080 152


5
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 45943
Karma: 481.43 (221184 thanks)

Location: Radelaide
Sun Dec 21, 2025 5:30 pm
Profile

Postby Armac25 » Sun Dec 21, 2025 5:53 pm


narly wrote:
two totally different days went from :grin: to :neutral:


Indeed, but the tight skivvy is very fetching


2
Carl Carlson
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:23 pm
Posts: 525
Karma: 189.52 (995 thanks)
Sun Dec 21, 2025 5:53 pm
Profile

Postby Wise-Clue-3982 » Sun Dec 21, 2025 10:33 pm


narly wrote:
two totally different days went from :grin: to :neutral:


Looked hot today. Thanks narly.


1
Elizabeth Hoover

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:31 pm
Posts: 142
Karma: 198.59 (282 thanks)
Sun Dec 21, 2025 10:33 pm
Profile

Postby Headlights » Tue Dec 23, 2025 11:21 am


Solo Joh! (again)

M 2560x1387 91
M 2560x1378 91
M 2560x1420 80
M 2560x1411 76
M 2560x1423 79
M 2560x1414 62
M 2560x1411 77


2
Rod Flanders

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:32 pm
Posts: 164
Karma: 439.02 (720 thanks)
Tue Dec 23, 2025 11:21 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 651 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 66  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 83 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.