| Message |
|
Author |
|
by Armac25 » Sat Dec 20, 2025 6:17 pm
Absolutely pathetic effort Narly, lift your bloody game mate….
|
2
|
Armac25
Carl Carlson
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:23 pm Posts: 525 Karma: 189.52 (995 thanks)
|
| Sat Dec 20, 2025 6:17 pm |
|
 |
|
by ringofyre » Sat Dec 20, 2025 7:09 pm
I take it I missed something and there's a tongue in a cheek. I'd hate to tell you to reel it the fuck back in cunt if you were just taking the piss.
|
|
ringofyre
Milhouse Van Houten
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:29 am Posts: 1572 Karma: 159.16 (2502 thanks)
|
| Sat Dec 20, 2025 7:09 pm |
|
 |
|
by Armac25 » Sat Dec 20, 2025 7:18 pm
ringofyre wrote: I take it I missed something and there's a tongue in a cheek. I'd hate to tell you to reel it the fuck back in cunt if you were just taking the piss. Can I offer you a sense of humour transplant champ…  fuck me.. 
|
3
|
Armac25
Carl Carlson
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:23 pm Posts: 525 Karma: 189.52 (995 thanks)
|
| Sat Dec 20, 2025 7:18 pm |
|
 |
|
by narly » Sat Dec 20, 2025 8:30 pm
ringofyre wrote: I take it I missed something and there's a tongue in a cheek. I'd hate to tell you to reel it the fuck back in cunt if you were just taking the piss. Calm down !! I totally get Armac's comment . No offence was taken 
|
4
|
narly
Troy McLure
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm Posts: 45936 Karma: 481.48 (221171 thanks) Location: Radelaide
|
| Sat Dec 20, 2025 8:30 pm |
|
 |
|
by ringofyre » Sun Dec 21, 2025 12:00 am
narly wrote: Calm down !! I totally get Armac's comment . No offence was taken  Furry muff. Isn't the 1st time I've seen someone in this thread shit on you (or at least appear to) and as one of the more prolific posters here I think props where they are due. Armed with Armac's sense of humour transplant & as long as my body doesn't reject it my farm will be calm and Gretel will be settled.
|
1
|
ringofyre
Milhouse Van Houten
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:29 am Posts: 1572 Karma: 159.16 (2502 thanks)
|
| Sun Dec 21, 2025 12:00 am |
|
 |
|
by topcatxr6 » Sun Dec 21, 2025 2:54 pm
Awesome caps - love Solo Joh.
|
1
|
topcatxr6
Rod Flanders
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:28 pm Posts: 154 Karma: 246.10 (379 thanks)
|
| Sun Dec 21, 2025 2:54 pm |
|
 |
|
by narly » Sun Dec 21, 2025 5:30 pm
two totally different days went from  to 
M 1920x1080 144
M 1920x1080 135
M 1920x1080 112
M 1920x1080 126
M 1920x1080 93
M 1920x1080 102
M 1920x1080 103
M 1920x1080 111
M 1920x1080 103
M 1920x1080 110
M 1920x1080 109
M 1920x1080 102
M 1920x1080 96
M 1920x1080 109
M 1920x1080 108
M 1920x1080 134
M 1920x1080 106
M 1920x1080 151
|
5
|
narly
Troy McLure
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm Posts: 45936 Karma: 481.48 (221171 thanks) Location: Radelaide
|
| Sun Dec 21, 2025 5:30 pm |
|
 |
|
by Armac25 » Sun Dec 21, 2025 5:53 pm
narly wrote: two totally different days went from  to  Indeed, but the tight skivvy is very fetching
|
2
|
Armac25
Carl Carlson
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:23 pm Posts: 525 Karma: 189.52 (995 thanks)
|
| Sun Dec 21, 2025 5:53 pm |
|
 |
|
by Wise-Clue-3982 » Sun Dec 21, 2025 10:33 pm
narly wrote: two totally different days went from  to  Looked hot today. Thanks narly.
|
1
|
Wise-Clue-3982
Elizabeth Hoover
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:31 pm Posts: 142 Karma: 198.59 (282 thanks)
|
| Sun Dec 21, 2025 10:33 pm |
|
 |
|
by Headlights » Tue Dec 23, 2025 11:21 am
Solo Joh! (again)
M 2560x1387 91
M 2560x1378 90
M 2560x1420 80
M 2560x1411 76
M 2560x1423 79
M 2560x1414 62
M 2560x1411 77
|
2
|
Headlights
Rod Flanders
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:32 pm Posts: 164 Karma: 439.02 (720 thanks)
|
| Tue Dec 23, 2025 11:21 am |
|
|