AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:55 am



Reply to topic 
 [ 596 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 60  Next
 Ruby Cornish 
Message Author

Postby narly » Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:49 pm


`

M 1920x1080 323
M 1920x1080 328
M 1920x1080 316
M 1920x1080 287
M 1920x1080 273
M 1920x1080 267
M 1920x1080 268
M 1920x1080 285
M 1920x1080 280
M 1920x1080 283
M 1920x1080 231
M 1920x1080 225
M 1920x1080 225
M 1920x1080 243
M 1920x1080 229
M 1920x1080 209
M 1920x1080 232
M 1920x1080 263
M 1920x1080 255


9
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 45916
Karma: 481.43 (221055 thanks)

Location: Radelaide
Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:49 pm
Profile

Postby cactusJ » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:16 am


Just a heads-up everybody..Ruby is anchoring ABC news mornings on 24 today🤗


4
Todd Flanders

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:24 am
Posts: 323
Karma: 90.71 (293 thanks)
Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:16 am
Profile

Postby narly » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:27 am


cactusJ wrote:
Just a heads-up everybody..Ruby is anchoring ABC news mornings on 24 today🤗

I'm stuffed if I can get the news channel in HD. I keep rescanning and it always seems to be in Standard def 🥴


1
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 45916
Karma: 481.43 (221055 thanks)

Location: Radelaide
Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:27 am
Profile

Postby impalethe » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:33 am


narly wrote:
cactusJ wrote:
Just a heads-up everybody..Ruby is anchoring ABC news mornings on 24 today🤗

I'm stuffed if I can get the news channel in HD. I keep rescanning and it always seems to be in Standard def 🥴

The first hour is usually done on normal ABC HD .As far as I know ABC has only one HD channel


1
Lionel Hutz

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:29 pm
Posts: 385
Karma: 220.52 (849 thanks)
Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:33 am
Profile

Postby Laffta » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:37 am


impalethe wrote:
narly wrote:
cactusJ wrote:
Just a heads-up everybody..Ruby is anchoring ABC news mornings on 24 today🤗

I'm stuffed if I can get the news channel in HD. I keep rescanning and it always seems to be in Standard def 🥴

The first hour is usually done on normal ABC HD .As far as I know ABC has only one HD channel


Thanks cactusJ, I dropped the ball this time. Ever since Ruby announced that she's doing Weekend Breakfast, I've stopped recording all the other news bulletins. I've now learnt my lesson and I will resume normal operations posthaste.


4
Carl Carlson
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm
Posts: 559
Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:37 am
Profile

Postby Akiyama » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:44 pm


:smile:

M 1920x1080 274
M 1920x1080 227
M 1920x1080 238
M 1920x1080 240
M 1920x1080 210
M 1920x1080 231
M 1920x1080 245
M 1920x1080 217
M 1920x1080 230
M 1920x1080 234


8
Ralph Wiggum

Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:18 pm
Posts: 91
Karma: 428.57 (390 thanks)

Location: Chillin' at the Manatee Bar
Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:44 pm
Profile

Postby Dibrom » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:49 pm


Whoa! The glasses have just ramped up the sexy 10-fold!

I think we have the new Elysse Morgan!


1
Rod Flanders

Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:36 pm
Posts: 153
Karma: 103.27 (158 thanks)
Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:49 pm
Profile

Postby narly » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:14 pm


`

M 1920x1080 205
M 1920x1080 174
M 1920x1080 175
M 1920x1080 190
M 1920x1080 169
M 1920x1080 164
M 1920x1080 170
M 1920x1080 167
M 1920x1080 167
M 1920x1080 178
M 1920x1080 164
M 1920x1080 177
M 1920x1080 166
M 1920x1080 191
M 1920x1080 181
M 1920x1080 167
M 1920x1080 166
M 1920x1080 145
M 1920x1080 168
M 1920x1080 149
M 1920x1080 142
M 1920x1080 152
M 1920x1080 159
M 1920x1080 170
M 1920x1080 151
M 1920x1080 137
M 1920x1080 155
M 1920x1080 161
M 1920x1080 156
M 1920x1080 175
M 1920x1080 159
M 1920x1080 152
M 1920x1080 163
M 1920x1080 167
M 1920x1080 167
M 1920x1080 151
M 1920x1080 165
M 1920x1080 212


9
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 45916
Karma: 481.43 (221055 thanks)

Location: Radelaide
Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:14 pm
Profile

Postby Dibrom » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:40 pm


Enjoy her as she is now before she gets 'made-over' by the overzealous clowns in the ABC make-up department (a-la Alicia Gorey), or she gets poached by some idiot commercial network and ruined that way (a-la Georgie Tunny). The new sex-kittens never last long before they get ruined. They shine bright but not for long.


Rod Flanders

Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:36 pm
Posts: 153
Karma: 103.27 (158 thanks)
Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:40 pm
Profile

Postby narly » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:17 pm


`

M 1920x1080 204
M 1920x1080 200
M 1920x1080 162
M 1920x1080 155
M 1920x1080 172
M 1920x1080 158
M 1920x1080 164
M 1920x1080 178
M 1920x1080 164
M 1920x1080 169
M 1920x1080 160
M 1920x1080 159
M 1920x1080 163
M 1920x1080 168
M 1920x1080 164
M 1920x1080 191
M 1920x1080 175
M 1920x1080 191
M 1920x1080 175
M 1920x1080 218
M 1920x1080 197
M 1920x1080 214
S 1920x1080 190
M 1920x1080 194
M 1920x1080 203
M 1920x1080 215
M 1920x1080 224
M 1920x1080 201
M 1920x1080 197
M 1920x1080 214


8
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 45916
Karma: 481.43 (221055 thanks)

Location: Radelaide
Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:17 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 596 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 60  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bailey, har and 79 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.