AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:12 am



Reply to topic 
 [ 581 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next
 Lily Serna 
Message Author

Postby Dibrom » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:50 pm


Good that no-one's posted any caps from last night's 'life hacks' special. I actually got all the way through it and that's an hour of my life I'm never getting back. That was one of the most putrid, wokist loads of YES-voting, vegan crap TV to have aired so far in 2023. I particularly enjoyed the barefoot hippie lightly banging a drum during the breathing exercises part.


1
Rod Flanders

Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:36 pm
Posts: 153
Karma: 103.27 (158 thanks)
Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:50 pm
Profile

Postby ringofyre » Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:36 pm


Dibrom wrote:
Good that no-one's posted any caps from last night's 'life hacks' special. I actually got all the way through it and that's an hour of my life I'm never getting back. That was one of the most putrid, wokist loads of YES-voting, vegan crap TV to have aired so far in 2023. I particularly enjoyed the barefoot hippie lightly banging a drum during the breathing exercises part.

I've downloaded to watch later - trust me I'm not watching for the "hacks"...


2
Milhouse Van Houten
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:29 am
Posts: 1572
Karma: 158.97 (2499 thanks)
Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:36 pm
Profile

Postby topcatxr6 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:22 pm


Dibrom wrote:
Good that no-one's posted any caps from last night's 'life hacks' special. I actually got all the way through it and that's an hour of my life I'm never getting back. That was one of the most putrid, wokist loads of YES-voting, vegan crap TV to have aired so far in 2023. I particularly enjoyed the barefoot hippie lightly banging a drum during the breathing exercises part.


???? Woke???? Yes-voting ????

What on earth did you watch? Not the show I saw.


1
Rod Flanders

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:28 pm
Posts: 154
Karma: 246.10 (379 thanks)
Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:22 pm
Profile

Postby narly » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:42 pm


ringofyre wrote:
Dibrom wrote:
Good that no-one's posted any caps from last night's 'life hacks' special. I actually got all the way through it and that's an hour of my life I'm never getting back. That was one of the most putrid, wokist loads of YES-voting, vegan crap TV to have aired so far in 2023. I particularly enjoyed the barefoot hippie lightly banging a drum during the breathing exercises part.

I've downloaded to watch later - trust me I'm not watching for the "hacks"...


I'll upset "Dibrom" over the weekend when I get a chance to cap it :P


4
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 45924
Karma: 481.45 (221100 thanks)

Location: Radelaide
Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:42 pm
Profile

Postby Armac25 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:51 pm


narly wrote:
ringofyre wrote:
Dibrom wrote:
Good that no-one's posted any caps from last night's 'life hacks' special. I actually got all the way through it and that's an hour of my life I'm never getting back. That was one of the most putrid, wokist loads of YES-voting, vegan crap TV to have aired so far in 2023. I particularly enjoyed the barefoot hippie lightly banging a drum during the breathing exercises part.

I've downloaded to watch later - trust me I'm not watching for the "hacks"...


I'll upset "Dibrom" over the weekend when I get a chance to cap it :P


Please include plenty of caps of the woke, leftist, barefoot, lesbian, drum circle, vegan, yes voters :lol:


3
Carl Carlson
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:23 pm
Posts: 525
Karma: 189.52 (995 thanks)
Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:51 pm
Profile

Postby narly » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:56 pm


Armac25 wrote:

I'll upset "Dibrom" over the weekend when I get a chance to cap it :P


Please include plenty of caps of the woke, leftist, barefoot, lesbian, drum circle, vegan, yes voters :lol:[/quote]

I'll do my best :giggle:


4
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 45924
Karma: 481.45 (221100 thanks)

Location: Radelaide
Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:56 pm
Profile

Postby topcatxr6 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:12 pm


I'll upset "Dibrom" over the weekend when I get a chance to cap it :P[/quote]

Please include plenty of caps of the woke, leftist, barefoot, lesbian, drum circle, vegan, yes voters :lol:[/quote]


As long as there’s plenty of Lily! That’s the point of the topic?


2
Rod Flanders

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:28 pm
Posts: 154
Karma: 246.10 (379 thanks)
Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:12 pm
Profile

Postby narly » Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:10 pm


`

M 1920x1080 321
M 1920x1080 275
M 1920x1080 278
M 1920x1080 257
M 1920x1080 269
M 1920x1080 205
M 1920x1080 223
M 1920x1080 251
M 1920x1080 220
M 1920x1080 220
M 1920x1080 309
M 1920x1080 349
M 1920x1080 329
M 1920x1080 405
M 1920x1080 434
M 1920x1080 486
M 1920x1080 557
S 1920x1080 427
S 1920x1080 456
M 1920x1080 475
M 1920x1080 476
M 1920x1080 436
M 1920x1080 518
M 1920x1080 618
M 1920x1080 655
M 1920x1080 427
M 1920x1080 315
M 1920x1080 258
M 1920x1080 268
M 1920x1080 210
M 1920x1080 224
M 1920x1080 220
M 1920x1080 249
M 1920x1080 191
M 1920x1080 241
M 1920x1080 213
M 1920x1080 192
M 1920x1080 235
M 1920x1080 236
M 1920x1080 184
M 1920x1080 293
M 1920x1080 372
M 1920x1080 275
M 1920x1080 271
M 1920x1080 188
M 1920x1080 242
M 1920x1080 202
M 1920x1080 203
M 1920x1080 189
S 1920x1080 251
M 1920x1080 244
M 1920x1080 242
M 1920x1080 265


11
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 45924
Karma: 481.45 (221100 thanks)

Location: Radelaide
Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:10 pm
Profile

Postby ringofyre » Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:55 pm


Image
I think that's what Lily thinks of lefty pinko hippies!

Also either that sportsbra is industrial strength or that ice bath wasn't that cold...


5
Milhouse Van Houten
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:29 am
Posts: 1572
Karma: 158.97 (2499 thanks)
Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:55 pm
Profile

Postby mrcell » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:44 pm


Quote:
Also either that sportsbra is industrial strength or that ice bath wasn't that cold...


Definitely some effort gone into picking that sportsbra I reckon. Her mate was a bit nipply coming out of the ice though.

Also, I don't know where old mate got the woke, leftist, blah, blah from as I missed it all (although I did FF through a lot of it).


1
Lionel Hutz

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:22 pm
Posts: 393
Karma: 504.33 (1982 thanks)
Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:44 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 581 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 110 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.