AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 8:54 am



Reply to topic 
 [ 5 posts ] 
 Diana Nguyen 
Message Author

Postby Tripitaka » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:24 am


My mum wanted me to be a doctor, I became an actor.

My mum is now my biggest fan, and she wants to be an actor too. I am a creative entrepreneur. What does that mean? I am a writer, producer, director, theatre maker, guest speaker, drama facilitator, MC and performer, all above.
I am a LinkedIn video content creator with 68k followers. I am known as #DancingDiana, and I host The SnortCast, a live interview and podcast show.

In 2020 I spoke at my first TedTalk in February called "Joy is my Caffeine - JoyFool."
I am the co-creator and executive producer of #PhiandMeTV, the first ever Vietnamese Australian family comedy series released June 16th 2019. Watch all 5 episodes www.phiandme.tv.

I’ve appeared on The Project, ABC Q&A in 2012, Fox Footy and Friday Front Bar is guest panelist. Since going back to school in 2016, I now work creatively full time, and have toured all over Australia, Orange County/USA and Edinburgh/Scotland.
In my spare time I play basketball and I am learning to surf.

By the by - her Phi and Me web series is pretty damn hilarious.

Cheers
Trip

M 696x901 233
S 819x902 265
M 803x881 288
S 497x895 316
M 731x913 242
M 790x901 259
M 823x886 267
S 811x880 294
S 618x892 273
S 854x612 272
M 691x606 249
S 684x608 232
S 722x915 265
M 677x908 243
S 708x610 235
M 903x912 240
S 882x666 275
S 698x888 267
S 733x912 323
M 830x578 266
M 714x912 228
S 759x611 257
S 866x842 196


5
Frank Grimes

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm
Posts: 4911
Karma: 522.87 (25678 thanks)
Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:24 am
Profile

Postby Tripitaka » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:36 am


The most perky Miss Nguyen.

Cheers
Trip

M 587x831 190
M 630x833 203
S 618x832 239
M 817x840 190
S 633x833 181
S 825x841 185
M 613x816 205
S 612x1026 227
S 602x1023 232
M 651x835 273
M 621x817 357
S 629x828 276
S 478x796 224


4
Frank Grimes

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm
Posts: 4911
Karma: 522.87 (25678 thanks)
Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:36 am
Profile

Postby Tripitaka » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:44 pm


Some newbies.

Cheers
Trip

M 689x799 203
M 633x878 202
S 494x887 215
M 866x881 245
M 640x879 225
S 509x870 215


5
Frank Grimes

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm
Posts: 4911
Karma: 522.87 (25678 thanks)
Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:44 pm
Profile

Postby Tripitaka » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:36 pm


Few adds from her holiday snaps.

Cheers
Trip

S 664x876 149
S 790x835 152
M 648x851 160
S 831x871 134
S 493x836 147
S 653x824 214
S 405x818 186
S 692x879 164


3
Frank Grimes

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm
Posts: 4911
Karma: 522.87 (25678 thanks)
Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:36 pm
Profile

Postby Tripitaka » Tue Jul 15, 2025 8:23 am


Few newbies.

Cheers
Trip

S 587x870 102
S 647x860 92
S 640x865 120
S 634x876 129
M 600x858 106
S 611x868 121


6
Frank Grimes

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm
Posts: 4911
Karma: 522.87 (25678 thanks)
Tue Jul 15, 2025 8:23 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.