| Message |
|
Author |
|
by Lasered » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:20 pm
Krupdead wrote: Laura Stejskal - The real insurance TVC lady... Since you're pretty good at this, I think you should consider doing requests? One form me. The Mazda (CX-5?) commercial? The attractive woman driving about town, stops to do her lipstick, and older man having a coffee at a nearby café is interested and asses his options, only to be put off by the redhead kid at in the back attempting a threatening look as he lowers the window?
|
1
|
Lasered
Hired Goon
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm Posts: 2897 Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks) Location: Melbourne
|
| Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:20 pm |
|
 |
|
by Krupdead » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:27 pm
Lasered wrote: Krupdead wrote: Laura Stejskal - The real insurance TVC lady... Since you're pretty good at this, I think you should consider doing requests? One form me. The Mazda (CX-5?) commercial? The attractive woman driving about town, stops to do her lipstick, and older man having a coffee at a nearby café is interested and asses his options, only to be put off by the redhead kid at in the back attempting a threatening look as he lowers the window? Hahaha!!! wow ok. im assuming you are talking about the Toyota Kluger ad??? (first 3 pics) Her name is Heidi De Silva and her Instagram is private so I wasn't able to get any bikini pics, but if you crop her kid out of the 2nd last pic you'll be happy with the result. The last pic is verification that it is actually her in the ad and thank you for the challenge.
S 1702x957 254
M 1702x957 266
M 1702x957 331
S 638x960 408
S 638x960 402
S 531x960 416
M 640x960 493
M 721x960 422
M 3473x1881 332
|
5
|
Krupdead
Rod Flanders
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:35 am Posts: 157 Karma: 505.10 (793 thanks)
|
| Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:27 pm |
|
 |
|
by cactusJ » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:49 pm
Lasered wrote: Krupdead wrote: Laura Stejskal - The real insurance TVC lady... Since you're pretty good at this, I think you should consider doing requests? One form me. The Mazda (CX-5?) commercial? The attractive woman driving about town, stops to do her lipstick, and older man having a coffee at a nearby café is interested and asses his options, only to be put off by the redhead kid at in the back attempting a threatening look as he lowers the window? Hey Krupdead I know it’s the wrong forum, I’m looking for anything about Bianca, a tvsn model that has moved over to openshop. I’ve searched through the instas of most of the hosts of both channels, with no luck on anything. Any help would be great. Btw...I was also looking for any info on Ruby Hall. Looked for ages and couldn’t find anything(
|
|
cactusJ
Todd Flanders
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:24 am Posts: 323 Karma: 90.71 (293 thanks)
|
| Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:49 pm |
|
 |
|
by Krupdead » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:18 am
cactusJ wrote: Lasered wrote: Krupdead wrote: Laura Stejskal - The real insurance TVC lady... Since you're pretty good at this, I think you should consider doing requests? One form me. The Mazda (CX-5?) commercial? The attractive woman driving about town, stops to do her lipstick, and older man having a coffee at a nearby café is interested and asses his options, only to be put off by the redhead kid at in the back attempting a threatening look as he lowers the window? Hey Krupdead I know it’s the wrong forum, I’m looking for anything about Bianca, a tvsn model that has moved over to openshop. I’ve searched through the instas of most of the hosts of both channels, with no luck on anything. Any help would be great. Btw...I was also looking for any info on Ruby Hall. Looked for ages and couldn’t find anything( Is this the Bianca you're looking for? I'll reply again if I come across a Ruby Hall.
S 900x600 265
S 380x555 308
|
3
|
Krupdead
Rod Flanders
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:35 am Posts: 157 Karma: 505.10 (793 thanks)
|
| Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:18 am |
|
 |
|
by cactusJ » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:21 am
Thanks for the reply, but that’s not her. There doesn’t seem to be much out there about her at all, which makes me a bit sad as she is a really hot, 30 something milf
|
|
cactusJ
Todd Flanders
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:24 am Posts: 323 Karma: 90.71 (293 thanks)
|
| Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:21 am |
|
 |
|
by Lasered » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:23 pm
Right, well Heidi de Silva is a nice enough looking woman. But based on the commercial, I was expecting something like Gabrielle Miller's better looking sister. But anyway, I've got another for you Krupdead.
Mitsubishi ad campaign form a few years back. It was a montage of various people of from all walks of life using a variety of Mitsubishi cars. There was a tag line of some kind "It's my car/Mitsubishi" whatever it was.
So the one I'm focusing on is cute young woman (brunette?) who was in a Lancer. There was a scene of her lit up with a smile noticing a guy she liked the look of as he was passing by.
She would be a reason why I've asked previously where you could find the casting of commercials. So we'll see what happens?
|
1
|
Lasered
Hired Goon
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm Posts: 2897 Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks) Location: Melbourne
|
| Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:23 pm |
|
 |
|
by Krupdead » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:46 pm
Lasered wrote: Right, well Heidi de Silva is a nice enough looking woman. But based on the commercial, I was expecting something like Gabrielle Miller's better looking sister. But anyway, I've got another for you Krupdead.
Mitsubishi ad campaign form a few years back. It was a montage of various people of from all walks of life using a variety of Mitsubishi cars. There was a tag line of some kind "It's my car/Mitsubishi" whatever it was.
So the one I'm focusing on is cute young woman (brunette?) who was in a Lancer. There was a scene of her lit up with a smile noticing a guy she liked the look of as he was passing by.
She would be a reason why I've asked previously where you could find the casting of commercials. So we'll see what happens? I'll try my best. I'll have to find the ad first.
|
|
Krupdead
Rod Flanders
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:35 am Posts: 157 Karma: 505.10 (793 thanks)
|
| Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:46 pm |
|
 |
|
by Krupdead » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:49 pm
The Rock climber / Banjo player from the BCF ads..
Shalane Connors
M 1702x957 242
M 1702x957 246
S 1702x957 244
M 1702x957 297
S 1702x957 253
S 640x640 247
S 640x640 316
M 1080x788 288
S 974x900 301
S 1080x831 297
M 1080x1080 321
S 874x874 289
S 747x817 375
S 899x952 273
M 1080x1250 301
M 1080x1229 281
M 1080x1350 248
M 1080x1351 231
S 800x800 260
M 921x1155 247
M 1080x1276 258
|
3
|
Krupdead
Rod Flanders
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:35 am Posts: 157 Karma: 505.10 (793 thanks)
|
| Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:49 pm |
|
 |
|
by Krupdead » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:01 pm
Tammy Barton - Founder of MyBudget... Cannot stand her voice but i'd love to see what she is packing under those shirts 
S 1702x957 304
S 1024x576 349
M 2048x1152 347
S 1200x800 350
M 1732x1156 303
M 1702x957 332
M 3000x2000 442
M 1200x800 287
|
3
|
Krupdead
Rod Flanders
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:35 am Posts: 157 Karma: 505.10 (793 thanks)
|
| Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:01 pm |
|
 |
|
by Krupdead » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:54 pm
Krupdead wrote: Lasered wrote: Right, well Heidi de Silva is a nice enough looking woman. But based on the commercial, I was expecting something like Gabrielle Miller's better looking sister. But anyway, I've got another for you Krupdead.
Mitsubishi ad campaign form a few years back. It was a montage of various people of from all walks of life using a variety of Mitsubishi cars. There was a tag line of some kind "It's my car/Mitsubishi" whatever it was.
So the one I'm focusing on is cute young woman (brunette?) who was in a Lancer. There was a scene of her lit up with a smile noticing a guy she liked the look of as he was passing by.
She would be a reason why I've asked previously where you could find the casting of commercials. So we'll see what happens? I'll try my best. I'll have to find the ad first. OK, so the only Brunette woman I have come across in a Mitsubishi Lancer commercial from a few years ago (January 2017) is this lady. Is that her?
M 2477x1617 263
M 2703x1719 270
|
3
|
Krupdead
Rod Flanders
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:35 am Posts: 157 Karma: 505.10 (793 thanks)
|
| Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:54 pm |
|
|