| Message |
|
Author |
|
by aka Aussie II » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:58 pm
Next Day Post bilateral silicone implant removal + capsulectomy and I feel PHENOMENAL!!. . Pain - 0 Drugs - 0 Happiness - 10000000% Content - 10000000%. . . And totally digging my new flat chest. .
M 1080x1077 1242
S 1078x1072 1240
|
9
|
aka Aussie II
Ned Flanders
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:28 am Posts: 2282 Karma: 127.34 (2906 thanks)
|
| Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:58 pm |
|
 |
|
by Lasered » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:03 pm
Well, I feel I should address this In light of recent events. Even if it was years ago. The following posts you can read from a few pages back RustyNail wrote: Lasered wrote: But with the ripples on the side of her boob in this shot confirms enhancement. Oh I see you're a qualified bolt-on expert. Ooookay. Lmao!  No, I'm not an expert. But I had a modicum of a clue. RustyNail wrote: Lasered wrote: Took longer than expected. But I was certain someone would get offended by that post. Not offended.. I actually laughed because you have no idea. There's no point in laughing when I did have some idea. What some of the other posters may not know is that the purpose of RustyNail's existence on this site, is to hassle others about copyright. Even though you might be just having some innocent fun. He's also here to subtly boast about all the girls on here that he "knows". As if he really knows what they're really like. I'm just saying to others. If you're going to be a **** poster, on any site, at least be right. Allira Cohrs has had plastic boobs, like I said she has.
M 1080x1350 998
|
3
|
Lasered
Hired Goon
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm Posts: 2897 Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks) Location: Melbourne
|
| Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:03 pm |
|
 |
|
by gamakatsu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:45 pm
I was going to point that set of posts out but thought better of it. Well remembered though 
|
1
|
gamakatsu
Milhouse Van Houten
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:10 pm Posts: 1068 Karma: 122.00 (1303 thanks)
|
| Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:45 pm |
|
 |
|
by Lasered » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:06 pm
The thing is that even though it was a long time ago. This thread hasn't progressed far, so it's stayed in mind. I haven't had the opportunity to fondle them. But I've seen enough to know they're enhancements. Since RustyNail is a know-it-all, I always kept aware for any confirmation on her posts one way or the other.
As a mod, I'm not going to say what I really think. But I am thinking it.
So here's the likely last bunch of IG pics of Allira with breast enhancements. Like I said she had.
M 1080x810 361
M 1080x1350 396
M 1080x1350 646
M 1080x1350 609
M 1080x1350 496
M 1440x1800 493
M 1440x1800 425
M 1440x1731 536
M 1080x809 515
M 1440x1800 531
M 1440x1080 735
M 1440x1800 498
|
9
|
Lasered
Hired Goon
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm Posts: 2897 Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks) Location: Melbourne
|
| Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:06 pm |
|
 |
|
by wolverine » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:06 am
Lasered wrote: What some of the other posters may not know is that the purpose of RustyNail's existence on this site, is to hassle others about copyright. Even though you might be just having some innocent fun. He's also here to subtly boast about all the girls on here that he "knows". As if he really knows what they're really like. He's just a gigantic dickhead, always has been. Don't tolerate it anymore, as a mod you should deal with him as you see fit.
|
3
|
wolverine
Capo Bastone
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:26 am Posts: 4071 Karma: 346.65 (14112 thanks)
|
| Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:06 am |
|
 |
|
by aka Aussie II » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:29 pm
Latest Allira
Please log in to view images
|
8
|
aka Aussie II
Ned Flanders
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:28 am Posts: 2282 Karma: 127.34 (2906 thanks)
|
| Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:29 pm |
|
 |
|
by aka Aussie II » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:29 am
Latest Insta
Please log in to view images
|
5
|
aka Aussie II
Ned Flanders
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:28 am Posts: 2282 Karma: 127.34 (2906 thanks)
|
| Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:29 am |
|
 |
|
by aka Aussie II » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:09 am
Wedding & Honeymoon
M 1080x1341 260
M 1080x1340 290
M 1080x1344 281
M 1080x706 326
M 1080x1349 333
M 1080x803 403
L 1080x1352 358
|
5
|
aka Aussie II
Ned Flanders
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:28 am Posts: 2282 Karma: 127.34 (2906 thanks)
|
| Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:09 am |
|
 |
|
by aka Aussie II » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:12 am
Latest Insta
M 1080x1342 438
M 1080x1304 512
M 1080x1339 481
M 1080x1329 608
M 1080x1335 506
M 1080x1327 419
|
8
|
aka Aussie II
Ned Flanders
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:28 am Posts: 2282 Karma: 127.34 (2906 thanks)
|
| Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:12 am |
|
 |
|
by aka Aussie II » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:58 am
After having a miscarriage, Allira now has a new baby bump she is proudly showing off
M 1080x1874 553
M 1080x1893 668
M 1080x1887 449
|
5
|
aka Aussie II
Ned Flanders
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:28 am Posts: 2282 Karma: 127.34 (2906 thanks)
|
| Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:58 am |
|
|