AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 9:08 pm



Reply to topic 
 [ 412 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 42  Next
 Ella Hooper 
Message Author

Postby sharkboi » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:31 am


Image

M 1080x1080 302


6
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:11 am
Posts: 26463
Karma: 295.81 (78281 thanks)

Location: At my computer
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:31 am
Profile

Postby sharkboi » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:35 am


Image

M 869x1050 592
M 1080x1080 471


9
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:11 am
Posts: 26463
Karma: 295.81 (78281 thanks)

Location: At my computer
Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:35 am
Profile

Postby Lasered » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:48 am


A promo for the Peninsula film festival.

M 960x960 717


10
Hired Goon
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm
Posts: 2897
Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks)

Location: Melbourne
Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:48 am
Profile

Postby sharkboi » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:51 am


Image

M 1080x1080 560


11
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:11 am
Posts: 26463
Karma: 295.81 (78281 thanks)

Location: At my computer
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:51 am
Profile

Postby sharkboi » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:42 pm


Image

M 1080x1080 704


12
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:11 am
Posts: 26463
Karma: 295.81 (78281 thanks)

Location: At my computer
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:42 pm
Profile

Postby karaman » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:07 am


:grin:

S 1024x683 865
S 683x1024 740
S 683x1024 760
S 683x1024 1154
S 1024x683 1081
S 683x1024 762
M 683x1024 799
M 1024x683 1114
M 683x1024 738
M 1024x683 1132
M 683x1024 794
M 683x1024 771
S 1024x683 749


16
Jimbo Jones

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 6:56 pm
Posts: 193
Karma: 339.90 (656 thanks)
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:07 am
Profile

Postby Betelgeuse » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:23 pm


damn that's hot.


2
Lionel Hutz

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2001 6:24 pm
Posts: 396
Karma: 79.80 (316 thanks)
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:23 pm
Profile

Postby capmill » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:58 pm


there's a website that colourises black and white photo's so I thought I'd try it out.
Please log in to view images


17
Maggie's Pacifier

Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:29 pm
Posts: 3
Karma: 633.33 (19 thanks)
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:58 pm
Profile

Postby nighthawk-au » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:41 am


capmill wrote:
there's a website that colourises black and white photo's so I thought I'd try it out.


I gave it a shot manually. Never really done any colourising before, but I'm reasonably happy with it...
Please log in to view images


13
Snowball

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:32 am
Posts: 8
Karma: 1125.00 (90 thanks)
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:41 am
Profile

Postby capmill » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:07 pm


nighthawk-au wrote:
capmill wrote:
there's a website that colourises black and white photo's so I thought I'd try it out.


I gave it a shot manually. Never really done any colourising before, but I'm reasonably happy with it...


I much prefer your one!


1
Maggie's Pacifier

Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:29 pm
Posts: 3
Karma: 633.33 (19 thanks)
Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:07 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 412 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 42  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.