| Message |
|
Author |
|
by Lasered » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:27 pm
February 2007. Vanessa Brett.
Pic 13. Unknown model in ad.
M 1240x1742 595
M 1240x1738 591
M 1240x1746 761
M 1240x1739 728
L 1240x1740 635
M 1240x1741 612
M 1240x1748 674
M 1240x1741 598
M 1240x1742 577
M 1240x1744 634
L 1240x1743 622
S 381x672 561
M 1201x1734 455
|
8
|
Lasered
Hired Goon
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm Posts: 2897 Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks) Location: Melbourne
|
| Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:27 pm |
|
 |
|
by Fred_beare » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:59 am
Feel like I've died and gone to heaven....Vanessa Brett is so hot!
|
2
|
Fred_beare
Snowball
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 9:32 am Posts: 7 Karma: 228.57 (16 thanks)
|
| Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:59 am |
|
 |
|
by Lasered » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:08 am
March 2007. Hollie.
Pic 12. Unknown model in ad.
M 1240x1731 593
M 1240x1730 619
M 1240x1735 664
M 1240x1727 670
M 1240x1733 633
M 1240x1733 699
M 1240x1736 647
M 1240x1729 630
M 1240x1738 699
L 1240x1733 658
L 1240x1738 634
L 1220x1740 465
|
10
|
Lasered
Hired Goon
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm Posts: 2897 Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks) Location: Melbourne
|
| Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:08 am |
|
 |
|
by Lasered » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:03 pm
April 2007. Lauren Eagle.
Pic 12. Unknown model in ad.
M 1240x1738 476
M 1240x1739 527
M 1240x1743 633
M 1240x1738 585
M 1240x1727 480
L 1240x1736 496
M 1240x1740 633
M 1240x1736 491
M 1240x1715 461
M 1240x1736 453
M 1240x1740 466
L 1240x1741 455
|
12
|
Lasered
Hired Goon
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm Posts: 2897 Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks) Location: Melbourne
|
| Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:03 pm |
|
 |
|
by Lasered » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:57 pm
Because I couldn't be bothered waiting til tomorrow. Here's the last edition with a model in the cover. I won't bother labelling models or reposting on notable model's threads.
May 2007. Renee Slansky.
M 1240x1739 680
M 1240x1738 592
L 1240x1741 603
M 1240x1739 783
M 1240x1741 704
M 1240x1741 681
M 1240x1743 691
M 1240x1738 624
M 1240x1743 705
L 1240x1744 589
L 1240x1744 481
|
8
|
Lasered
Hired Goon
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm Posts: 2897 Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks) Location: Melbourne
|
| Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:57 pm |
|
 |
|
by bfnbho » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:19 pm
Lasered wrote: March 2007. Hollie.
Pic 12. Unknown model in ad. Deadset tragic that she only ever did 1 or 2 shoots then vanished. One of the saddest " What if's " in hot aussie models history 
|
1
|
bfnbho
Lionel Hutz
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:16 am Posts: 404 Karma: 132.43 (535 thanks) Location: NW Sydney
|
| Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:19 pm |
|
 |
|
by Lasered » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:05 pm
bfnbho wrote: Lasered wrote: March 2007. Hollie.
Pic 12. Unknown model in ad. Deadset tragic that she only ever did 1 or 2 shoots then vanished. One of the saddest " What if's " in hot aussie models history  2? What else did she do? I tell you. Scanning took a lot longer than normal because I was having a good look myself. These girls. They'll never know how popular they were.
|
|
Lasered
Hired Goon
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm Posts: 2897 Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks) Location: Melbourne
|
| Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:05 pm |
|
 |
|
by Lasered » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:08 pm
December 2008. Stephanie Rice. They could've waited til they did an edition with Rachael Neiberding before getting all PC and stop with the modelling shoots.
M 1240x1753 497
M 1195x1739 456
M 1240x1753 431
M 1221x1743 356
|
5
|
Lasered
Hired Goon
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm Posts: 2897 Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks) Location: Melbourne
|
| Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:08 pm |
|
 |
|
by Lasered » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:43 pm
Haha!!! You guys thought I was done, didn't ya??? Well no! No no no no no no no! I've had managed to pick up a few earlier editions than the one I started with. I was going to wait til I finished the sequence til I uploaded the old copies. I don't have everything. I'll keep it a surprise what I have. But I'll work in reverse order.
April 1993. Karla Gilbert.
From pic 7. Anita Lawrence.
M 1201x1606 513
M 1181x1603 497
M 1161x1601 388
M 1179x1609 434
M 1175x1601 406
M 1178x1606 391
L 1189x1733 409
M 1182x1604 385
M 1187x1610 372
M 1179x1609 403
M 1182x1606 356
M 1186x1602 394
M 1178x1590 346
|
6
|
Lasered
Hired Goon
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm Posts: 2897 Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks) Location: Melbourne
|
| Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:43 pm |
|
 |
|
by Lasered » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:52 am
December 1992. A very young Karina Brown.
Pic 12. Unknown model in ad.
M 1214x1631 459
M 1183x1613 387
M 1185x1623 475
M 1182x1609 406
M 1181x1620 497
M 1190x1612 415
M 1187x1627 451
M 1192x1623 432
M 1187x1626 515
M 1195x1623 442
M 1240x1627 553
M 1196x1298 372
|
7
|
Lasered
Hired Goon
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm Posts: 2897 Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks) Location: Melbourne
|
| Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:52 am |
|
|