| Message |
|
Author |
|
by dodgem71 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:11 pm
Roundabout wrote: Anyone know who this is?
I only know that she's called Bianca on the WW site.
*edit: removed some pictures. Follow on Instagram xxbianca.jaydexx Gold Coast WW http://microminimus.com/profiles/493918-ww-model-biancaaccount active at time of post
M 960x960 473
|
2
|
dodgem71
Snowball
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:26 pm Posts: 5 Karma: 860.00 (43 thanks)
|
| Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:11 pm |
|
 |
|
by Lasered » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:49 pm
I've found a calendar that was buried deep in the cupboard. Bronzed Aussie Girls 2009. It's a cheapo calendar. It's too big to scan the whole page. So I've put up just some of the better pics. Trust me, the others ones aren't that good to bother. The models are unknown to me.
M 1753x1240 342
M 1753x1240 388
M 1098x1454 440
L 2480x3507 410
|
5
|
Lasered
Hired Goon
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm Posts: 2897 Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks) Location: Melbourne
|
| Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:49 pm |
|
 |
|
by Lasered » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:37 pm
I think this model's name is Holly? I forgot where I got these from.
S 405x720 592
S 720x960 526
M 894x960 517
M 956x956 563
|
3
|
Lasered
Hired Goon
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm Posts: 2897 Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks) Location: Melbourne
|
| Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:37 pm |
|
 |
|
by MonkeyM » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:13 am
Lasered wrote: That s a terrific contribution from Some Bloke Here's a pic that I've had hidden away for years, and have resdicovered it as I'm preparing to move house. The model is unknown, bt I'm 99% confident she's Australian. I prefer to think of her as Kylie Gillies sister. An Inside Sport post will be up tomorrow. Be nice if Berlei, the bra label in that picture would use Kylie Gillies as a model, we don't get to see much of her awesome bosoms any more.
|
1
|
MonkeyM
Todd Flanders
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:17 pm Posts: 316 Karma: 385.44 (1218 thanks)
|
| Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:13 am |
|
 |
|
by Lasered » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:58 pm
Jacey Brown. I think she was a goldenstrumpet find?
M 1440x1080 460
S 703x1223 490
S 1080x1079 545
S 411x604 527
S 637x960 490
M 991x1409 440
M 560x960 429
M 1080x1350 428
M 1080x1350 452
M 1080x1350 366
M 1080x810 432
S 1080x1080 409
S 640x799 419
S 1080x810 372
M 1080x810 381
S 1080x810 390
M 1080x1350 437
M 1080x1350 384
M 1080x1350 412
M 1080x1350 430
|
5
|
Lasered
Hired Goon
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm Posts: 2897 Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks) Location: Melbourne
|
| Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:58 pm |
|
 |
|
by goldenstrumpet » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:52 pm
:)
S 640x960 772
S 672x960 690
M 2048x1536 627
M 2048x1365 445
|
6
|
goldenstrumpet
Jimbo Jones
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:30 am Posts: 248 Karma: 208.47 (517 thanks)
|
| Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:52 pm |
|
 |
|
by shauno100 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:40 pm
Hi,
Does anyone remember the name of the reporter/journalist below? She used to be on Channel 9 i think in the early 2000's.
Cheers
Shaun
M 1280x960 277
|
|
shauno100
Maggie's Pacifier
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:34 pm Posts: 2 Karma: 50.00 (1 thanks)
|
| Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:40 pm |
|
 |
|
by soundz29ab » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:16 pm
I'd be guessing but Christine Spiteri?
|
2
|
soundz29ab
Ralph Wiggum
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2003 1:32 am Posts: 99 Karma: 50.39 (65 thanks)
|
| Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:16 pm |
|
 |
|
by shauno100 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:23 pm
that's the one. thanks.
|
1
|
shauno100
Maggie's Pacifier
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:34 pm Posts: 2 Karma: 50.00 (1 thanks)
|
| Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:23 pm |
|
 |
|
by Lasered » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:01 pm
Thanks for reminding us of her! She was a good one!
|
|
Lasered
Hired Goon
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm Posts: 2897 Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks) Location: Melbourne
|
| Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:01 pm |
|
|