AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 10:47 am



Reply to topic 
 [ 1171 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 118  Next
 Dannii Minogue 
Message Author

Postby zerohedge » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:01 pm


London, 1991

L 3517x4961 995


7
Radioactive Man
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:14 am
Posts: 3584
Karma: 345.73 (12391 thanks)

Location: The Internet
Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:01 pm
Profile

Postby zerohedge » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:03 pm


London, December 1991 - Add

L 4866x3375 616


6
Radioactive Man
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:14 am
Posts: 3584
Karma: 345.73 (12391 thanks)

Location: The Internet
Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:03 pm
Profile

Postby zerohedge » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:19 pm


curly_joe wrote:
What is with your attitude Zerohedge? your pics aren't any better than Narly's or anyone of the other cappers pics, they are all appreciated equally by the members here, the site existed before you joined and will continue to exist long after you leave, because there are many contributors to this site, not just you.

I appreciate the pics you have given to the site, but I don't care much for your attitude.


My attitude my little friend is down to the fact that I have hunted/scoured/researched/PURCHASED (yes that means bought) all over the internet to bring you the pictures that I have, so a little more appreciation would be required in what I have given you so you can put together madame palm and her five lovely daughters each night to enjoy the said postings.

The fact that someone decides to make Caps of a TV programme does not not make their postings equal to something I have posted where it cost me 1 euro a photo if I have bought it from a photo-agency such as getty (look it up one of the biggest photo-agencies in the world and check out the early Kylie Minogue photos and those on this website which I paid for in order to bring to you - I have virtually cleared that sight out of 90s Kylie).

So before you reply I suggest you register with the various photo-agencies around the world and pay hard currency for most of the RARE pictures you have received so that you can add those I haven't of you're favourite Auscelebs!


3
Radioactive Man
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:14 am
Posts: 3584
Karma: 345.73 (12391 thanks)

Location: The Internet
Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:19 pm
Profile

Postby wolverine » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:27 pm


I personally thank you for the effort, and I'm sure many others do as well. Now, let's drop the attitude, everyone's patience is wearing a little thin.


8
Capo Bastone
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:26 am
Posts: 4071
Karma: 346.65 (14112 thanks)
Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:27 pm
Profile

Postby narly » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:23 pm


Tickets for sale Image


5
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 45924
Karma: 481.46 (221104 thanks)

Location: Radelaide
Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:23 pm
Profile

Postby critic » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:15 pm


narly wrote:
Tickets for sale Image
Image


4
Otto Man
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:51 pm
Posts: 790
Karma: 41.14 (325 thanks)
Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:15 pm
Profile

Postby DanniiDevil96 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:26 am


zerohedge wrote:
curly_joe wrote:
What is with your attitude Zerohedge? your pics aren't any better than Narly's or anyone of the other cappers pics, they are all appreciated equally by the members here, the site existed before you joined and will continue to exist long after you leave, because there are many contributors to this site, not just you.

I appreciate the pics you have given to the site, but I don't care much for your attitude.


My attitude my little friend is down to the fact that I have hunted/scoured/researched/PURCHASED (yes that means bought) all over the internet to bring you the pictures that I have, so a little more appreciation would be required in what I have given you so you can put together madame palm and her five lovely daughters each night to enjoy the said postings.

The fact that someone decides to make Caps of a TV programme does not not make their postings equal to something I have posted where it cost me 1 euro a photo if I have bought it from a photo-agency such as getty (look it up one of the biggest photo-agencies in the world and check out the early Kylie Minogue photos and those on this website which I paid for in order to bring to you - I have virtually cleared that sight out of 90s Kylie).

So before you reply I suggest you register with the various photo-agencies around the world and pay hard currency for most of the RARE pictures you have received so that you can add those I haven't of you're favourite Auscelebs!


I care about the highest quality images and thus I thank you for providing all the images you have.


1
Maggie's Pacifier

Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:54 am
Posts: 2
Karma: 50.00 (1 thanks)
Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:26 am
Profile

Postby narly » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:40 pm


Image

S 1024x576 266
S 1024x576 358
S 1024x576 312
S 1024x576 323
S 1024x576 306
S 1024x576 324
S 1024x576 288
S 1024x576 277
S 1024x576 280
S 1024x576 285
S 1024x576 306
S 1024x576 276
S 1024x576 285
S 1024x576 327
S 1024x576 292
S 1024x576 314
S 1024x576 304
S 1024x576 306
S 1024x576 278
S 1024x576 298
S 1024x576 359
S 1024x576 313


15
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 45924
Karma: 481.46 (221104 thanks)

Location: Radelaide
Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:40 pm
Profile

Postby Zygon » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:10 pm


HOT Stuff :dribble: :bow: :cheerstothat: narly :!:


1
Chief Wiggum

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:33 am
Posts: 6710
Karma: 77.33 (5189 thanks)
Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:10 pm
Profile

Postby wolverine » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:17 am


:smile:

M 634x1355 452
M 634x912 890
S 306x714 586
S 306x714 539
M 634x1005 508
M 634x951 994
M 634x633 477
M 634x1019 524
S 306x867 454
S 306x867 434
M 634x939 631
M 634x1357 429
M 634x1004 561


19
Capo Bastone
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:26 am
Posts: 4071
Karma: 346.65 (14112 thanks)
Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:17 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 1171 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 118  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.