| Message |
|
Author |
|
by Laffta » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:00 pm
Thanks Very much for introducing me to the lovely Debra.
|
1
|
Laffta
Carl Carlson
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm Posts: 559 Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
|
| Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:00 pm |
|
 |
|
by wolverine » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:47 pm
Also, aspect ratio is all wrong. Please correct it before uploading such caps.
|
|
wolverine
Capo Bastone
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:26 am Posts: 4071 Karma: 346.65 (14112 thanks)
|
| Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:47 pm |
|
 |
|
by atefooterz » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:09 am
Laffta wrote: Thanks Very much for introducing me to the lovely Debra. Hiya Laffta where did you get that sizing from? I just tried one at 1280 x 720 and it showed OK. Normal DVR etc will be 1024 x 576. I suggest downloading the free FastStone photo resizer as it is easy to use plus compresses sharp, so better pics at less KB than you did last time for size. (helps our server & monthly GB allownace for folks like me on mobile) Yours  This one is.. 1280 x 720 aspect ratio not kept
M 1280x720 339
|
3
|
atefooterz
Santa's Little Helper
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:34 pm Posts: 13945 Karma: 191.95 (26768 thanks) Location: #nowhereman
|
| Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:09 am |
|
 |
|
by Laffta » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:39 pm
Hiya Laffta where did you get that sizing from? I just tried one at 1280 x 720 and it showed OK. Normal DVR etc will be 1024 x 576. I suggest downloading the free FastStone photo resizer as it is easy to use plus compresses sharp, so better pics at less KB than you did last time for size. (helps our server & monthly GB allownace for folks like me on mobile) Yours  This one is.. 1280 x 720 aspect ratio not kept[/quote] Sorry, I haven't been online much this past week. Also, I'm not very technologically savvy so, that's why the images look like they do. I've recorded some stuff off my DVD Hard drive onto a blank DVD. I was rather surprised that the DVD actually worked in my laptop. I then just paused the scene to get the image I wanted and posted it into the Paint program. Like I said. Not very technologically savvy. There's a heap of other clips on that DVD that I'd like to post images of but I won't until I can figure out how to make them better. I'll start by looking to that Faststone program you mentioned. Thanks for your help.
|
|
Laffta
Carl Carlson
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm Posts: 559 Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
|
| Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:39 pm |
|
 |
|
by narly » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:16 pm
S 1024x576 495
S 1024x576 502
S 1024x576 528
S 1024x576 546
S 1024x576 451
|
6
|
narly
Troy McLure
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm Posts: 45929 Karma: 481.44 (221120 thanks) Location: Radelaide
|
| Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:16 pm |
|
 |
|
by Ganden » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:14 pm
S 1024x576 542
S 1024x576 468
S 1024x576 505
S 1024x576 488
|
9
|
Ganden
Carl Carlson
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:12 am Posts: 545 Karma: 333.58 (1818 thanks) Location: Gold Coast
|
| Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:14 pm |
|
 |
|
by critic » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:20 am
Who is it doing the Citibank Loans ad (can't find image or video of her)? Looks a little like Rachel Gordon (used to be in Blue Heelers) but don't think it is her 
|
2
|
critic
Otto Man
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:51 pm Posts: 790 Karma: 41.14 (325 thanks)
|
| Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:20 am |
|
 |
|
by atefooterz » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:25 pm
A new BigW tvc has a cutie in a pink dress... is it Ashleigh Fitzgerald? viewtopic.php?f=75&t=15824&hilit=fitzgerald
|
|
atefooterz
Santa's Little Helper
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:34 pm Posts: 13945 Karma: 191.95 (26768 thanks) Location: #nowhereman
|
| Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:25 pm |
|
 |
|
by sharkboi » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:13 pm
M 1024x576 335
M 1024x576 340
M 1024x576 309
M 1024x576 419
|
3
|
sharkboi
Troy McLure
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:11 am Posts: 26463 Karma: 295.81 (78281 thanks) Location: At my computer
|
| Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:13 pm |
|
 |
|
by Laffta » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:09 pm
This cute brunette features in the commercials and the print campaign for Pandora Radio. I like her a lot 
M 1366x768 291
M 1366x768 277
M 1366x768 265
M 1366x768 285
M 1366x768 237
M 1366x768 272
M 1366x768 293
M 1366x768 235
M 1366x768 233
M 1366x768 270
M 1366x768 228
M 1366x768 245
M 1366x768 241
M 1366x768 281
|
2
|
Laffta
Carl Carlson
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm Posts: 559 Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
|
| Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:09 pm |
|
|