AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 7:38 am



Reply to topic 
 [ 521 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53  Next
 Random. Miscellaneous. One-off pics. 
Message Author

Postby Lasered » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:56 am


Sometimes. I come across pics that I'd like to put here. But I don't because they're random, miscellaneous or one-off. I don't want to start threads that have 3 posts of mine, then lay dormant for 4 years. So I'll just put them in there and label them. If others want to do that, then go ahead. Maybe this thread could work like the news presenters threads. Where once a NP gets a sufficient amount of posts, the mods then turn them into their own threads.

So I'll start off with these ancient covers of Motor Racing Australia. It was a pretty good mag in the 90s. The chick in pic 1 is sensational! I've already posted it in the vain hope someone knew who she was. It was in 1993, and I'm guessing she'd have been 18-20yo then.

S 576x768 1013
S 358x480 868
S 400x547 852


5
Hired Goon
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm
Posts: 2897
Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks)

Location: Melbourne
Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:56 am
Profile

Postby Lasered » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:05 am


MKR's Lynzey Murphy. She could very well have Australia's best bum!

S 634x348 1282
S 634x347 1145
S 634x346 963
S 634x340 998
M 634x951 1070
M 640x640 892
S 640x640 822
S 640x640 865
M 640x640 1120
M 640x640 850
M 640x640 887
S 640x640 899
S 640x640 886
M 634x949 1023
M 634x874 1413
M 634x827 1276
M 634x938 1893
M 634x843 1602
M 634x911 1552
M 634x958 1705


11
Hired Goon
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm
Posts: 2897
Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks)

Location: Melbourne
Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:05 am
Profile

Postby Lasered » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:20 am


I think these are Tash Collins's mates. I forgot the name. I'll look it up later. That's a heck of a front row!

S 640x640 3177


9
Hired Goon
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm
Posts: 2897
Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks)

Location: Melbourne
Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:20 am
Profile

Postby Lasered » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:22 am


A model named Bree Warren.

S 640x640 703


5
Hired Goon
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm
Posts: 2897
Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks)

Location: Melbourne
Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:22 am
Profile

Postby Lasered » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:29 am


Looking for Scarlett Morgan pic. I must've typed in my email in the Wicked Weasel site. They now send me random emails to sign up to their site, which include these pics. I also take health cover with Australian Unity, and chucked that in as well.

S 628x200 716
S 800x575 1076
S 800x575 1100
S 800x575 1029
S 800x575 1027
S 800x575 1345


6
Hired Goon
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm
Posts: 2897
Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks)

Location: Melbourne
Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:29 am
Profile

Postby Lasered » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:50 pm


The rest of the Wicked Weasel ads.

S 800x245 805
S 800x245 771
S 800x245 940
S 397x450 1060
S 397x450 1000
S 397x450 1344
S 800x575 879
S 800x350 1000
S 800x350 1082
S 397x450 1380
M 800x575 1061
S 800x245 872
S 800x350 890
S 800x245 1023
S 800x575 853
S 800x575 911
S 800x575 797
S 800x245 827
S 800x350 786
S 800x350 787
S 800x350 752
S 800x575 762


7
Hired Goon
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm
Posts: 2897
Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks)

Location: Melbourne
Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:50 pm
Profile

Postby Widescreen » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:56 am


Lasered wrote:
I think these are Tash Collins's mates. I forgot the name. I'll look it up later. That's a heck of a front row!


L-R
Jessi Nugent, Sarah-Jane Maitland, Cheryl Maitland
( o Y o )
:lol:


2
Monty Burns

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:29 am
Posts: 54
Karma: 581.48 (314 thanks)

Location: Perth, Western Australia
Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:56 am
Profile

Postby Lasered » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:12 am


Some chick with good tits named Aimee McGoldrick. An anonymous Lorna Jane pic. A bunch of more Wicked Weasel pics.

M 640x640 1022
S 640x640 1042
S 397x450 1567
S 397x450 1292
S 800x350 1116
S 800x575 887


5
Hired Goon
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm
Posts: 2897
Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks)

Location: Melbourne
Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:12 am
Profile

Postby goldenstrumpet » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:06 am


Aimee Mcgoldrick is Charlie Boyde in Playboy


1
Jimbo Jones

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:30 am
Posts: 248
Karma: 208.47 (517 thanks)
Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:06 am
Profile

Postby butters1984 » Sat May 09, 2015 11:15 am


goldenstrumpet wrote:
Aimee Mcgoldrick is Charlie Boyde in Playboy


You sir are a god amongst men. I have been looking for her Playboy stuff for ages and now know why i couldn't find.

I owe you a beer, old son.


1
Maggie's Pacifier

Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:50 pm
Posts: 2
Karma: 150.00 (3 thanks)
Sat May 09, 2015 11:15 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 521 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.