| Message |
|
Author |
|
by mickization » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:07 pm
Arrgh i like demi and all but she looks like she just been brain washed by a cult In that photo it did take me awhile I must admit to notice her face though
|
|
mickization
Milhouse Van Houten
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:57 am Posts: 1124 Karma: 221.00 (2484 thanks) Location: Australia
|
| Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:07 pm |
|
 |
|
by wolverine » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:13 am
mickization wrote: Arrgh i like demi and all but she looks like she just been brain washed by a cult In that photo it did take me awhile I must admit to notice her face though Not enough make-up for you? 
|
|
wolverine
Capo Bastone
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:26 am Posts: 4071 Karma: 346.65 (14112 thanks)
|
| Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:13 am |
|
 |
|
by narly » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:49 pm
S 1024x576 279
M 1024x576 411
M 1024x576 430
M 1024x576 410
M 1024x576 408
M 1024x576 385
M 1024x576 422
S 1024x576 309
S 1024x576 299
M 1024x576 340
M 1024x576 388
M 1024x576 352
S 1024x576 292
S 1024x576 302
S 1024x576 301
S 1024x576 362
M 1024x576 344
M 1024x576 410
M 1024x576 338
M 1024x576 347
M 1024x576 339
M 1024x576 329
M 1024x576 318
S 1024x576 283
S 1024x576 280
S 1024x576 271
S 1024x576 291
|
8
|
narly
Troy McLure
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm Posts: 45929 Karma: 481.46 (221130 thanks) Location: Radelaide
|
| Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:49 pm |
|
 |
|
by mickization » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:03 am
wolverine wrote: mickization wrote: Arrgh i like demi and all but she looks like she just been brain washed by a cult In that photo it did take me awhile I must admit to notice her face though Not enough make-up for you?  What What does her not having make have to do with what I said First it was a joke 2nd she does look like she's kinda just been brain washed 3rd I have no issue with her without make up In fact I prefer it 4th by saying it took me awhile to notice her face I wasn't implying she was unattractive without make up I'm assuming that's what your reply was about I was implying I was checking out her rack for an hour before I noticed her facial expression
|
|
mickization
Milhouse Van Houten
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:57 am Posts: 1124 Karma: 221.00 (2484 thanks) Location: Australia
|
| Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:03 am |
|
 |
|
by wolverine » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:13 am
S 306x1232 459
M 634x1116 517
M 634x917 600
|
5
|
wolverine
Capo Bastone
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:26 am Posts: 4071 Karma: 346.65 (14112 thanks)
|
| Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:13 am |
|
 |
|
by mickization » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:13 am
 here's some Beach shots  she's got some jugs on her damm
L 2850x4275 1048
L 3600x2984 1073
L 2850x4275 775
L 2850x4275 847
L 2850x4275 1016
L 2850x4275 762
L 2850x4275 911
L 3600x2400 955
L 3600x2519 1015
L 3600x2400 607
L 2850x4275 986
L 2850x3184 909
L 2850x4275 765
L 2850x4275 639
M 768x1024 877
M 768x1024 982
M 768x1024 1259
Last edited by mickization on Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
|
22
|
mickization
Milhouse Van Houten
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:57 am Posts: 1124 Karma: 221.00 (2484 thanks) Location: Australia
|
| Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:13 am |
|
 |
|
by mickization » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:34 am
Two sets in one night I'm on a roll 
L 2550x3600 448
L 2550x3600 542
L 2550x3600 541
L 3600x2550 501
L 3600x2550 497
L 3600x2550 574
L 2550x3600 403
L 2550x3600 594
L 2550x3600 531
L 3600x2550 455
L 2550x3600 372
L 3600x2550 483
|
12
|
mickization
Milhouse Van Houten
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:57 am Posts: 1124 Karma: 221.00 (2484 thanks) Location: Australia
|
| Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:34 am |
|
 |
|
by mickization » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:33 am
Found these on a Chinese site Couldn't find anymore Third set I must hit the casinos I'm on a steak 
M 768x1024 1575
M 768x1024 1252
M 768x1024 1216
M 768x1024 1203
|
16
|
mickization
Milhouse Van Houten
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:57 am Posts: 1124 Karma: 221.00 (2484 thanks) Location: Australia
|
| Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:33 am |
|
 |
|
by mickization » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:51 am
Some nice close ups  Maybe camel toe or maybe just the lining of her bikini 
M 768x1024 720
M 768x1024 757
M 768x1024 899
M 768x1024 814
M 768x1024 1014
M 768x1024 1017
M 768x1024 988
|
12
|
mickization
Milhouse Van Houten
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:57 am Posts: 1124 Karma: 221.00 (2484 thanks) Location: Australia
|
| Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:51 am |
|
 |
|
by Pep » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:49 am
M 1282x715 771
|
6
|
Pep
Lionel Hutz
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:06 am Posts: 469 Karma: 345.84 (1622 thanks)
|
| Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:49 am |
|
|