AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 5:36 am



Reply to topic 
 [ 6973 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342 ... 698  Next
 Kylie Gillies 
Message Author

Postby sundine » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:52 pm


wyatt and Davey Crockett like myself love Kylie's legs :smoke: I bet the others complaining wouldn't be if her legs are wrapped around you. :giggle:


1
Milhouse Van Houten

Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 7:46 pm
Posts: 1086
Karma: 647.15 (7028 thanks)
Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:52 pm
Profile

Postby Davey Crockett » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:38 pm


:smoke:

S 600x450 695


4
Barney Gumble

Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 8:51 am
Posts: 350
Karma: 34.57 (121 thanks)
Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:38 pm
Profile

Postby Zygon » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:24 pm


sundine wrote:
if her legs are wrapped around you.
I'd be very pleased :grin: ...I'd love to see her Nylons, can't recall seeing her in them :?:


Chief Wiggum

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:33 am
Posts: 6710
Karma: 77.35 (5190 thanks)
Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:24 pm
Profile

Postby narly » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:40 pm


sundine wrote:
wyatt and Davey Crockett like myself love Kylie's legs :smoke: I bet the others complaining wouldn't be if her legs are wrapped around you. :giggle:

I wasn't complaining about 'em , all I said was I think there are better legs out there than Kylies. And yeah I wouldn't kick her out of bed if she farted.

M 1024x576 325
M 1024x576 345
M 1024x576 316
M 1024x576 362
M 1024x576 304
M 1024x576 285
M 1024x576 327
M 1024x576 295
M 1024x576 318
M 1024x576 308
M 1024x576 309
M 1024x576 304
M 1024x576 286
M 1024x576 322
M 1024x576 343


8
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 45936
Karma: 481.47 (221167 thanks)

Location: Radelaide
Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:40 pm
Profile

Postby HereIam86 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:01 pm


Kylie

M 640x640 808


7
Otto Man

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:36 am
Posts: 769
Karma: 820.94 (6313 thanks)
Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:01 pm
Profile

Postby Grandpa » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:46 am


Sorry guys but I for one wouldn't even think about getting into bed with Kylie,,,,,,sorry I just don't see anything nice about her.
Her legs are so thin and I see her as too snobby
But hey that's my views, you guys go for it.

Give me Mel Nat or Sam anyday.
I actually think seven have the most attractive group of women presenting/hosting and on ads of all the channels


Rod Flanders

Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 5:31 am
Posts: 161
Karma: 54.66 (88 thanks)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:46 am
Profile

Postby sundine » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:47 am


Grandpa said Kylie's legs are so thin and sees her as too snobby.

You reckon she's too snobby :shrugno: I think your confusing yourself with Sam Armytage. She is the queen of snobby and up yourself big time. Which is why in my opinion if she doesn't change her ways she'll remain single and eventually be one those ladies that has 100 cats to keep her company :chuckel: Poor cats :nervous:
Nat used to be like that a few years ago but has warmed up in the last few years.


Last edited by sundine on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.



Milhouse Van Houten

Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 7:46 pm
Posts: 1086
Karma: 647.15 (7028 thanks)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:47 am
Profile

Postby Grandpa » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:21 am


Agree with you about Sam, I feel she thinks she is too good for any guy, but still feel the same about Kylie being snobby


1
Rod Flanders

Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 5:31 am
Posts: 161
Karma: 54.66 (88 thanks)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:21 am
Profile

Postby MonkeyM » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:59 pm


A heads up for anyone who can cap the show, looking at the videos on the website, and there will be a good segment on tomorrow when they go to the circus.

S 1107x624 1145
S 1107x622 893
S 1108x624 753
S 1107x622 727
S 1109x622 559
S 1107x622 478
S 1108x623 567
S 1108x623 539
S 1109x623 533


6
Todd Flanders

Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:17 pm
Posts: 316
Karma: 385.44 (1218 thanks)
Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:59 pm
Profile

Postby kx1 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:59 pm


Mad bastards, have a good look at those getaway sticks, well done monkey


Selma Bouvier

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:37 pm
Posts: 41
Karma: 121.95 (50 thanks)
Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:59 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 6973 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342 ... 698  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 72 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.