| Message |
|
Author |
|
by Laffta » Sun May 13, 2012 2:48 pm
Over the years I've been buying Take 5 and That's Life! magazines for my mum. I've often been enamoured with a lot of the very attractive models that grace their covers. So much so that I've often bought my own copy to keep. I thought I'd share with you all some of my favourites. Hopefully I'll have more to add from time to time.
M 550x720 397
M 733x960 352
M 520x680 353
M 733x960 341
L 2048x750 399
S 460x602 355
S 460x603 327
S 300x393 322
M 550x720 353
S 460x597 342
S 460x603 343
M 550x720 346
M 382x500 399
|
|
Laffta
Carl Carlson
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm Posts: 559 Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
|
| Sun May 13, 2012 2:48 pm |
|
 |
|
by corgi47 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:01 pm
Milf-tastic!
|
|
corgi47
Itchy the Mouse
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:54 pm Posts: 15 Karma: 13.33 (2 thanks)
|
| Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:01 pm |
|
 |
|
by nephetz » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:14 pm
Thanx laffta! Don't know if i'm cross posting, but who appears in second row, #1, 6, 7, 10 and 11? Wouldn't mind seeing Claire Wakefield here again 
|
|
nephetz
Maggie's Pacifier
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:34 pm Posts: 1 Karma: none
|
| Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:14 pm |
|
 |
|
by Laffta » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:35 am
You're welcome nephetz! Unfortunately I don't know who that is. I wish I knew the names of all of them. The only one whose name I've found out is Georgia Verschuer she's in the 2nd, 8th and 9th images of the second line of the first batch and she's in the 5th image of the second batch. I've managed to track down a few more covers containing some of my fave girls. The 1st, 3rd, 4th, 7th and 8th images are my absolute faves 
S 300x300 265
S 348x348 265
S 206x302 259
S 216x283 289
M 460x596 272
M 460x596 243
M 382x500 300
L 654x862 241
S 350x472 248
|
|
Laffta
Carl Carlson
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm Posts: 559 Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
|
| Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:35 am |
|
 |
|
by Laffta » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:10 pm
I've acquired a few more images of the lovely ladies that grace the covers of Take 5 and That's Life! magazines. I didn't want to be selfish and keep them all to myself 
M 960x351 286
M 960x352 321
S 220x220 273
M 960x351 314
S 350x350 269
S 220x220 263
M 500x655 255
S 460x602 269
S 460x603 252
S 220x220 290
S 220x220 264
M 259x795 299
M 281x805 296
M 460x595 258
L 2000x2626 255
|
|
Laffta
Carl Carlson
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm Posts: 559 Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
|
| Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:10 pm |
|
 |
|
by Laffta » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:10 pm
Okay, I have to admit that I totally forgot that I'd created this topic.
In my humble opinion I think that the Brunette on the cover of these 4 issues of That's Life! is absolutely gorgeous. I hope I can find out her name one day.
M 745x1024 183
L 2348x3228 189
S 350x480 187
M 429x600 174
|
2
|
Laffta
Carl Carlson
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm Posts: 559 Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
|
| Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:10 pm |
|
 |
|
by Laffta » Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:37 pm
Another of my favourite models from That's Life! Magazine.
S 320x429 154
M 640x880 141
M 640x880 145
M 640x858 168
S 300x402 150
M 775x1019 142
M 3367x1245 153
M 3367x1245 154
M 3367x1245 147
L 3367x1245 147
S 960x355 144
M 1311x1860 164
M 1311x1860 143
M 600x800 162
S 491x675 154
M 503x675 144
S 300x402 156
S 350x480 155
|
|
Laffta
Carl Carlson
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm Posts: 559 Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
|
| Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:37 pm |
|
 |
|
by Laffta » Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:50 pm
Another that I'm rather fond of. Unfortunately though I don't recall her being on too many covers.
M 1200x1572 172
S 852x315 178
S 852x315 158
|
1
|
Laffta
Carl Carlson
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm Posts: 559 Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
|
| Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:50 pm |
|
 |
|
by Laffta » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:21 pm
My current favourite cover model is gracing the front of the latest issue of That's Life! magazine. I think she's absolutely beautiful.
M 600x800 188
|
|
Laffta
Carl Carlson
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm Posts: 559 Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
|
| Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:21 pm |
|
|