| Message |
|
Author |
|
by atefooterz » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:19 pm
Quote: AMBERLEY LOBO
POSITION: Upright
BORN: 30 October, 1990
HOMETOWN: Perth, Southside
ACTIVITIES: I like to play street soccer, front yard cricket, Sharapova tennis, water bomb fights and 44-home. I also like to rap and rip up the streets with my epic dance moves.
INTERESTS: One of my biggest interests would have to be learning; I love having a go at new things. I want to see as much as I can and experience as much as I can.
FAVOURITE TV SHOWS: Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Psych, Hustle, Flight of the Conchords and The Bill.
STRANGEST HABIT: I like to wear shorts all year round.
MOST OBSCURE FACT ABOUT ME: Straight out of school I was fighting crime in the police force as a police cadet.
FAVOURITE QUOTE: “I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.” And “conquer your shyness, embrace your flyness” – both by Kanye West.
MOST INSPIRATIONAL: Glen McGrath
WHY ME FOR ABC3? : It’s my dream job. I love entertaining people and having fun which is what ABC3 is all about.
IF I WASN’T DOING THIS I’D BE: Keeping it real at uni.
M 400x533 690
|
|
atefooterz
Santa's Little Helper
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:34 pm Posts: 13945 Karma: 191.95 (26768 thanks) Location: #nowhereman
|
| Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:19 pm |
|
 |
|
by atefooterz » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:38 pm
Launch Day
M 1280x720 590
S 1280x720 727
M 1280x720 591
M 1280x720 762
|
1
|
atefooterz
Santa's Little Helper
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:34 pm Posts: 13945 Karma: 191.95 (26768 thanks) Location: #nowhereman
|
| Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:38 pm |
|
 |
|
by modecko » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:31 am
Isn't she a Media Presenter rather than an Actress?
Just saying.
|
|
modecko
Judge Roy Snyder
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:42 pm Posts: 915 Karma: 108.31 (991 thanks) Location: South Coast NSW
|
| Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:31 am |
|
 |
|
by atefooterz » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:25 am
modecko wrote: Isn't she a Media Presenter rather than an Actress?
Just saying. Now we haved merged into 2 catagories we should have a sortout of the threads. About 1/3 here, could probably go into the news.presenters threads i suppose 
|
|
atefooterz
Santa's Little Helper
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:34 pm Posts: 13945 Karma: 191.95 (26768 thanks) Location: #nowhereman
|
| Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:25 am |
|
 |
|
by modecko » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:34 pm
Rather you than me atez.
|
|
modecko
Judge Roy Snyder
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:42 pm Posts: 915 Karma: 108.31 (991 thanks) Location: South Coast NSW
|
| Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:34 pm |
|
 |
|
by atefooterz » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:11 pm
modecko wrote: Rather you than me atez. Remember the "Newschix & advertorial" forum was created to stop clutter in "Female Celebs", back in the day. The unfortunate re naming on OzC has resulted in this area now requiring the bulk of TV peeps .. "TBA" Further comments in General Site Discussion most welcome Amberley in "weekend mode on Studio 3" 
S 1024x576 928
S 1024x576 1310
|
1
|
atefooterz
Santa's Little Helper
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:34 pm Posts: 13945 Karma: 191.95 (26768 thanks) Location: #nowhereman
|
| Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:11 pm |
|
 |
|
by atefooterz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:38 am
S 1024x576 614
S 1024x576 594
S 1024x576 728
S 1024x576 610
S 1024x576 724
|
1
|
atefooterz
Santa's Little Helper
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:34 pm Posts: 13945 Karma: 191.95 (26768 thanks) Location: #nowhereman
|
| Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:38 am |
|
 |
|
by atefooterz » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:55 pm
S 1024x576 2281
S 1024x576 663
|
1
|
atefooterz
Santa's Little Helper
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:34 pm Posts: 13945 Karma: 191.95 (26768 thanks) Location: #nowhereman
|
| Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:55 pm |
|
 |
|
by atefooterz » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:50 pm
S 1024x576 629
S 1024x576 758
S 1024x576 602
S 1024x576 502
S 1024x576 621
|
1
|
atefooterz
Santa's Little Helper
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:34 pm Posts: 13945 Karma: 191.95 (26768 thanks) Location: #nowhereman
|
| Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:50 pm |
|
 |
|
by atefooterz » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:00 am
S 1024x576 770
S 1024x576 646
|
1
|
atefooterz
Santa's Little Helper
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:34 pm Posts: 13945 Karma: 191.95 (26768 thanks) Location: #nowhereman
|
| Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:00 am |
|
|