| Message |
|
Author |
|
by zerohedge » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:01 pm
London, 1991
L 3517x4961 994
|
7
|
zerohedge
Radioactive Man
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:14 am Posts: 3584 Karma: 345.73 (12391 thanks) Location: The Internet
|
| Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:01 pm |
|
 |
|
by zerohedge » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:03 pm
London, December 1991 - Add
L 4866x3375 615
|
6
|
zerohedge
Radioactive Man
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:14 am Posts: 3584 Karma: 345.73 (12391 thanks) Location: The Internet
|
| Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:03 pm |
|
 |
|
by zerohedge » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:19 pm
curly_joe wrote: What is with your attitude Zerohedge? your pics aren't any better than Narly's or anyone of the other cappers pics, they are all appreciated equally by the members here, the site existed before you joined and will continue to exist long after you leave, because there are many contributors to this site, not just you.
I appreciate the pics you have given to the site, but I don't care much for your attitude. My attitude my little friend is down to the fact that I have hunted/scoured/researched/PURCHASED (yes that means bought) all over the internet to bring you the pictures that I have, so a little more appreciation would be required in what I have given you so you can put together madame palm and her five lovely daughters each night to enjoy the said postings. The fact that someone decides to make Caps of a TV programme does not not make their postings equal to something I have posted where it cost me 1 euro a photo if I have bought it from a photo-agency such as getty (look it up one of the biggest photo-agencies in the world and check out the early Kylie Minogue photos and those on this website which I paid for in order to bring to you - I have virtually cleared that sight out of 90s Kylie). So before you reply I suggest you register with the various photo-agencies around the world and pay hard currency for most of the RARE pictures you have received so that you can add those I haven't of you're favourite Auscelebs!
|
3
|
zerohedge
Radioactive Man
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:14 am Posts: 3584 Karma: 345.73 (12391 thanks) Location: The Internet
|
| Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:19 pm |
|
 |
|
by wolverine » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:27 pm
I personally thank you for the effort, and I'm sure many others do as well. Now, let's drop the attitude, everyone's patience is wearing a little thin.
|
8
|
wolverine
Capo Bastone
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:26 am Posts: 4071 Karma: 346.71 (14111 thanks)
|
| Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:27 pm |
|
 |
|
by narly » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:23 pm
Tickets for sale 
|
5
|
narly
Troy McLure
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm Posts: 45916 Karma: 481.43 (221055 thanks) Location: Radelaide
|
| Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:23 pm |
|
 |
|
by critic » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:15 pm
narly wrote: Tickets for sale  
|
4
|
critic
Otto Man
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:51 pm Posts: 790 Karma: 41.14 (325 thanks)
|
| Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:15 pm |
|
 |
|
by DanniiDevil96 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:26 am
zerohedge wrote: curly_joe wrote: What is with your attitude Zerohedge? your pics aren't any better than Narly's or anyone of the other cappers pics, they are all appreciated equally by the members here, the site existed before you joined and will continue to exist long after you leave, because there are many contributors to this site, not just you.
I appreciate the pics you have given to the site, but I don't care much for your attitude. My attitude my little friend is down to the fact that I have hunted/scoured/researched/PURCHASED (yes that means bought) all over the internet to bring you the pictures that I have, so a little more appreciation would be required in what I have given you so you can put together madame palm and her five lovely daughters each night to enjoy the said postings. The fact that someone decides to make Caps of a TV programme does not not make their postings equal to something I have posted where it cost me 1 euro a photo if I have bought it from a photo-agency such as getty (look it up one of the biggest photo-agencies in the world and check out the early Kylie Minogue photos and those on this website which I paid for in order to bring to you - I have virtually cleared that sight out of 90s Kylie). So before you reply I suggest you register with the various photo-agencies around the world and pay hard currency for most of the RARE pictures you have received so that you can add those I haven't of you're favourite Auscelebs! I care about the highest quality images and thus I thank you for providing all the images you have.
|
1
|
DanniiDevil96
Maggie's Pacifier
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:54 am Posts: 2 Karma: 50.00 (1 thanks)
|
| Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:26 am |
|
 |
|
by narly » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:40 pm
S 1024x576 264
S 1024x576 357
S 1024x576 310
S 1024x576 321
S 1024x576 303
S 1024x576 322
S 1024x576 286
S 1024x576 275
S 1024x576 280
S 1024x576 283
S 1024x576 304
S 1024x576 274
S 1024x576 284
S 1024x576 325
S 1024x576 290
S 1024x576 311
S 1024x576 303
S 1024x576 304
S 1024x576 278
S 1024x576 296
S 1024x576 358
S 1024x576 312
|
15
|
narly
Troy McLure
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm Posts: 45916 Karma: 481.43 (221055 thanks) Location: Radelaide
|
| Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:40 pm |
|
 |
|
by Zygon » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:10 pm
|
1
|
Zygon
Chief Wiggum
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:33 am Posts: 6709 Karma: 77.31 (5187 thanks)
|
| Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:10 pm |
|
 |
|
by wolverine » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:17 am
M 634x1355 450
M 634x912 889
S 306x714 585
S 306x714 537
M 634x1005 505
M 634x951 993
M 634x633 475
M 634x1019 522
S 306x867 452
S 306x867 432
M 634x939 629
M 634x1357 427
M 634x1004 559
|
19
|
wolverine
Capo Bastone
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:26 am Posts: 4071 Karma: 346.71 (14111 thanks)
|
| Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:17 am |
|
|