| Message |
|
Author |
|
by Dibrom » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:50 pm
Good that no-one's posted any caps from last night's 'life hacks' special. I actually got all the way through it and that's an hour of my life I'm never getting back. That was one of the most putrid, wokist loads of YES-voting, vegan crap TV to have aired so far in 2023. I particularly enjoyed the barefoot hippie lightly banging a drum during the breathing exercises part.
|
1
|
Dibrom
Rod Flanders
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:36 pm Posts: 153 Karma: 103.27 (158 thanks)
|
| Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:50 pm |
|
 |
|
by ringofyre » Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:36 pm
Dibrom wrote: Good that no-one's posted any caps from last night's 'life hacks' special. I actually got all the way through it and that's an hour of my life I'm never getting back. That was one of the most putrid, wokist loads of YES-voting, vegan crap TV to have aired so far in 2023. I particularly enjoyed the barefoot hippie lightly banging a drum during the breathing exercises part. I've downloaded to watch later - trust me I'm not watching for the "hacks"...
|
2
|
ringofyre
Milhouse Van Houten
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:29 am Posts: 1572 Karma: 158.97 (2499 thanks)
|
| Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:36 pm |
|
 |
|
by topcatxr6 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:22 pm
Dibrom wrote: Good that no-one's posted any caps from last night's 'life hacks' special. I actually got all the way through it and that's an hour of my life I'm never getting back. That was one of the most putrid, wokist loads of YES-voting, vegan crap TV to have aired so far in 2023. I particularly enjoyed the barefoot hippie lightly banging a drum during the breathing exercises part. ???? Woke???? Yes-voting ???? What on earth did you watch? Not the show I saw.
|
1
|
topcatxr6
Rod Flanders
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:28 pm Posts: 154 Karma: 246.10 (379 thanks)
|
| Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:22 pm |
|
 |
|
by narly » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:42 pm
ringofyre wrote: Dibrom wrote: Good that no-one's posted any caps from last night's 'life hacks' special. I actually got all the way through it and that's an hour of my life I'm never getting back. That was one of the most putrid, wokist loads of YES-voting, vegan crap TV to have aired so far in 2023. I particularly enjoyed the barefoot hippie lightly banging a drum during the breathing exercises part. I've downloaded to watch later - trust me I'm not watching for the "hacks"... I'll upset "Dibrom" over the weekend when I get a chance to cap it 
|
4
|
narly
Troy McLure
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm Posts: 45924 Karma: 481.45 (221100 thanks) Location: Radelaide
|
| Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:42 pm |
|
 |
|
by Armac25 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:51 pm
narly wrote: ringofyre wrote: Dibrom wrote: Good that no-one's posted any caps from last night's 'life hacks' special. I actually got all the way through it and that's an hour of my life I'm never getting back. That was one of the most putrid, wokist loads of YES-voting, vegan crap TV to have aired so far in 2023. I particularly enjoyed the barefoot hippie lightly banging a drum during the breathing exercises part. I've downloaded to watch later - trust me I'm not watching for the "hacks"... I'll upset "Dibrom" over the weekend when I get a chance to cap it  Please include plenty of caps of the woke, leftist, barefoot, lesbian, drum circle, vegan, yes voters 
|
3
|
Armac25
Carl Carlson
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:23 pm Posts: 525 Karma: 189.52 (995 thanks)
|
| Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:51 pm |
|
 |
|
by narly » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:56 pm
Armac25 wrote: I'll upset "Dibrom" over the weekend when I get a chance to cap it  Please include plenty of caps of the woke, leftist, barefoot, lesbian, drum circle, vegan, yes voters  [/quote] I'll do my best 
|
4
|
narly
Troy McLure
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm Posts: 45924 Karma: 481.45 (221100 thanks) Location: Radelaide
|
| Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:56 pm |
|
 |
|
by topcatxr6 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:12 pm
I'll upset "Dibrom" over the weekend when I get a chance to cap it  [/quote] Please include plenty of caps of the woke, leftist, barefoot, lesbian, drum circle, vegan, yes voters  [/quote] As long as there’s plenty of Lily! That’s the point of the topic?
|
2
|
topcatxr6
Rod Flanders
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:28 pm Posts: 154 Karma: 246.10 (379 thanks)
|
| Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:12 pm |
|
 |
|
by narly » Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:10 pm
`
M 1920x1080 321
M 1920x1080 275
M 1920x1080 278
M 1920x1080 257
M 1920x1080 269
M 1920x1080 205
M 1920x1080 223
M 1920x1080 251
M 1920x1080 220
M 1920x1080 220
M 1920x1080 309
M 1920x1080 349
M 1920x1080 329
M 1920x1080 405
M 1920x1080 434
M 1920x1080 486
M 1920x1080 557
S 1920x1080 427
S 1920x1080 456
M 1920x1080 475
M 1920x1080 476
M 1920x1080 436
M 1920x1080 518
M 1920x1080 618
M 1920x1080 655
M 1920x1080 427
M 1920x1080 315
M 1920x1080 258
M 1920x1080 268
M 1920x1080 210
M 1920x1080 224
M 1920x1080 219
M 1920x1080 249
M 1920x1080 191
M 1920x1080 241
M 1920x1080 213
M 1920x1080 192
M 1920x1080 235
M 1920x1080 236
M 1920x1080 184
M 1920x1080 293
M 1920x1080 372
M 1920x1080 275
M 1920x1080 271
M 1920x1080 188
M 1920x1080 242
M 1920x1080 202
M 1920x1080 203
M 1920x1080 189
S 1920x1080 251
M 1920x1080 244
M 1920x1080 242
M 1920x1080 265
|
11
|
narly
Troy McLure
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:56 pm Posts: 45924 Karma: 481.45 (221100 thanks) Location: Radelaide
|
| Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:10 pm |
|
 |
|
by ringofyre » Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:55 pm
 I think that's what Lily thinks of lefty pinko hippies! Also either that sportsbra is industrial strength or that ice bath wasn't that cold...
|
5
|
ringofyre
Milhouse Van Houten
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:29 am Posts: 1572 Karma: 158.97 (2499 thanks)
|
| Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:55 pm |
|
 |
|
by mrcell » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:44 pm
Quote: Also either that sportsbra is industrial strength or that ice bath wasn't that cold... Definitely some effort gone into picking that sportsbra I reckon. Her mate was a bit nipply coming out of the ice though. Also, I don't know where old mate got the woke, leftist, blah, blah from as I missed it all (although I did FF through a lot of it).
|
1
|
mrcell
Lionel Hutz
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:22 pm Posts: 393 Karma: 504.33 (1982 thanks)
|
| Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:44 pm |
|
|