AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 7:46 am



Reply to topic 
 [ 9 posts ] 
 Australian Magazine Cover Models 
Message Author

Postby Laffta » Sun May 13, 2012 2:48 pm


Over the years I've been buying Take 5 and That's Life! magazines for my mum. I've often been enamoured with a lot of the very attractive models that grace their covers.
So much so that I've often bought my own copy to keep. I thought I'd share with you all some of my favourites. Hopefully I'll have more to add from time to time.

M 550x720 394
M 733x960 350
M 520x680 351
M 733x960 340
L 2048x750 398
S 460x602 354
S 460x603 326
S 300x393 320
M 550x720 351
S 460x597 339
S 460x603 341
M 550x720 344
M 382x500 398


Carl Carlson
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm
Posts: 559
Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
Sun May 13, 2012 2:48 pm
Profile

Postby corgi47 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:01 pm


Milf-tastic!


Itchy the Mouse

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:54 pm
Posts: 15
Karma: 13.33 (2 thanks)
Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:01 pm
Profile

Postby nephetz » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:14 pm


Thanx laffta!

Don't know if i'm cross posting, but who appears in second row, #1, 6, 7, 10 and 11?
Wouldn't mind seeing Claire Wakefield here again :cool:


Maggie's Pacifier

Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:34 pm
Posts: 1
Karma: none
Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:14 pm
Profile

Postby Laffta » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:35 am


You're welcome nephetz!
Unfortunately I don't know who that is. I wish I knew the names of all of them.
The only one whose name I've found out is Georgia Verschuer she's in the 2nd, 8th and 9th images of the second line of the first batch and she's in the 5th image of the second batch.

I've managed to track down a few more covers containing some of my fave girls.
The 1st, 3rd, 4th, 7th and 8th images are my absolute faves :dribble:

S 300x300 263
S 348x348 263
S 206x302 258
S 216x283 288
M 460x596 269
M 460x596 242
M 382x500 298
L 654x862 239
S 350x472 247


Carl Carlson
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm
Posts: 559
Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:35 am
Profile

Postby Laffta » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:10 pm


I've acquired a few more images of the lovely ladies that grace the covers of Take 5 and That's Life! magazines.
I didn't want to be selfish and keep them all to myself :wink:

M 960x351 285
M 960x352 319
S 220x220 270
M 960x351 313
S 350x350 269
S 220x220 261
M 500x655 253
S 460x602 267
S 460x603 251
S 220x220 289
S 220x220 262
M 259x795 297
M 281x805 295
M 460x595 257
L 2000x2626 254


Carl Carlson
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm
Posts: 559
Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:10 pm
Profile

Postby Laffta » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:10 pm


Okay, I have to admit that I totally forgot that I'd created this topic.

In my humble opinion I think that the Brunette on the cover of these 4 issues of That's Life! is absolutely gorgeous.
I hope I can find out her name one day.

M 745x1024 181
L 2348x3228 187
S 350x480 186
M 429x600 172


2
Carl Carlson
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm
Posts: 559
Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:10 pm
Profile

Postby Laffta » Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:37 pm


Another of my favourite models from That's Life! Magazine.

S 320x429 153
M 640x880 140
M 640x880 143
M 640x858 166
S 300x402 148
M 775x1019 141
M 3367x1245 151
M 3367x1245 153
M 3367x1245 147
L 3367x1245 144
S 960x355 142
M 1311x1860 162
M 1311x1860 140
M 600x800 159
S 491x675 153
M 503x675 143
S 300x402 155
S 350x480 152


Carl Carlson
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm
Posts: 559
Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:37 pm
Profile

Postby Laffta » Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:50 pm


Another that I'm rather fond of. Unfortunately though I don't recall her being on too many covers.

M 1200x1572 169
S 852x315 176
S 852x315 157


1
Carl Carlson
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm
Posts: 559
Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:50 pm
Profile

Postby Laffta » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:21 pm


My current favourite cover model is gracing the front of the latest issue of That's Life! magazine.
I think she's absolutely beautiful.

M 600x800 186


Carl Carlson
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm
Posts: 559
Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:21 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.