AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:35 am



Reply to topic 
 [ 70 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Married At First Sight 
Message Author

Postby RustyNail » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:58 pm


phunkyfeelone wrote:
And the sad thing for our society is that there’s 200k plus people out there who “follow” them on social media, like they’re someone to be admired. Worse still is they filter comments to only be complimentary so they only get positive feedback and justify such behaviour as acceptable.
100% agree. It's a very sad world of faking.. including the News. We are fast losing our grip of what is real out there. Social Media is the virus.


2
Jimbo Jones

Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:41 pm
Posts: 217
Karma: 24.88 (54 thanks)
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:58 pm
Profile

Postby phunkyfeelone » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:56 pm


RustyNail wrote:
phunkyfeelone wrote:
And the sad thing for our society is that there’s 200k plus people out there who “follow” them on social media, like they’re someone to be admired. Worse still is they filter comments to only be complimentary so they only get positive feedback and justify such behaviour as acceptable.
100% agree. It's a very sad world of faking.. including the News. We are fast losing our grip of what is real out there. Social Media is the virus.


:yes:

I follow a few left leaning groups because of my ethical beliefs, and the sort of crap they spin out as truth s unbelievable - but people blindly like and share without actually researching or checking it. Half of these dimwits have one salad and say “doing my bit for the planet”, while they cake half a kilo of chemicals on their face while wearing a cow skin skirt. No fucking idea...

I also have 3 nieces in the target age group, and promoting this kind of shit as being normal is disturbing. Plastic surgery, swearing at your partner, cheating, swapping partners, dressing with no regard for your self worth, going behind your partners back for your own self interest, etc. Disgraceful example to set


Hired Goon
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 2753
Karma: 205.88 (5668 thanks)

Location: The Land of Chocolate
Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:56 pm
Profile

Postby RustyNail » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:56 pm


phunkyfeelone wrote:
I follow a few left leaning groups because of my ethical beliefs, and the sort of crap they spin out as truth s unbelievable - but people blindly like and share without actually researching or checking it. Half of these dimwits have one salad and say “doing my bit for the planet”, while they cake half a kilo of chemicals on their face while wearing a cow skin skirt. No fucking idea...

I also have 3 nieces in the target age group, and promoting this kind of shit as being normal is disturbing. Plastic surgery, swearing at your partner, cheating, swapping partners, dressing with no regard for your self worth, going behind your partners back for your own self interest, etc. Disgraceful example to set
I couldn't agree more. Even kids taking a day off school to protest climate change. They turn up, rant and rave. But these pathetic twats won't do without their iPads, Smart Phones, watch TV, demand Air Cond in their classrooms and so on.

As I said to a mate the other day. "One day when it is the Millennials' turn to run things.. the world will be absolutely fu*ked."


1
Jimbo Jones

Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:41 pm
Posts: 217
Karma: 24.88 (54 thanks)
Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:56 pm
Profile

Postby arsonistdui » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:30 pm


Martha Kalifatidis

Can't stand these nitwits personally, but here you go neverthless :shrugno:

S 634x634 255
S 634x812 439
S 634x396 313
S 306x433 330
S 306x433 301
S 634x646 444
S 634x441 346
S 634x710 290
S 634x725 292
M 634x1105 324
M 634x1016 355
S 634x386 268


4
Jimbo Jones
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:21 pm
Posts: 214
Karma: 714.95 (1530 thanks)
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:30 pm
Profile

Postby stevceski » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:43 pm


how is there not a front on see thru version..........!


Maggie's Pacifier

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:27 pm
Posts: 2
Karma: none
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:43 pm
Profile

Postby phunkyfeelone » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:38 pm


RustyNail wrote:
I couldn't agree more. Even kids taking a day off school to protest climate change. They turn up, rant and rave. But these pathetic twats won't do without their iPads, Smart Phones, watch TV, demand Air Cond in their classrooms and so on.

As I said to a mate the other day. "One day when it is the Millennials' turn to run things.. the world will be absolutely fu*ked."


I want to do the right thing, provided that all of my personal needs have been met first.
Keep cups for your turmeric latte will only get you so far...


Hired Goon
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 2753
Karma: 205.88 (5668 thanks)

Location: The Land of Chocolate
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:38 pm
Profile

Postby RustyNail » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:43 pm


arsonistdui wrote:
Martha Kalifatidis
Can't stand these nitwits personally, but here you go neverthless :shrugno:
She has a nickname... "Kmart Kim". LoL! :evillaugh:


1
Jimbo Jones

Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:41 pm
Posts: 217
Karma: 24.88 (54 thanks)
Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:43 pm
Profile

Postby inedshead » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:39 pm


Heidi was probably my favourite... and of the more real "people" on the show.. lovely to look at too

S 601x911 499


1
Monty Burns

Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:40 am
Posts: 63
Karma: 347.62 (219 thanks)
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:39 pm
Profile

Postby RustyNail » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:28 pm


inedshead wrote:
Heidi was probably my favourite... and of the more real "people" on the show.. lovely to look at too
Can't argue with that. She is stunning.


2
Jimbo Jones

Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:41 pm
Posts: 217
Karma: 24.88 (54 thanks)
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:28 pm
Profile

Postby phunkyfeelone » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:14 pm


inedshead wrote:
Heidi was probably my favourite... and of the more real "people" on the show.. lovely to look at too


I called that early, her and that Jules one were the only two “normal” ones.
Heidi is maybe a bit naive, but I find it incredible how she is single. If only she’d drop her standards and I’d be a chance :grin:


Hired Goon
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 2753
Karma: 205.88 (5668 thanks)

Location: The Land of Chocolate
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:14 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 70 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
.