AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:30 am



Reply to topic 
 [ 23 posts ] 
 Matters for Members 
Message Author

Postby wolverine » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:40 pm


narly wrote:
I have just moved Jen Hawkins , Sophie Falkiner and Kristy Hinze from the actors & actresses topic to the MODELS section . Hope everyone is in agreeance :neutral:


Should Sophie not be in news and media presenters section?


Capo Bastone
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:26 am
Posts: 3080
Karma: 265.68 (8183 thanks)
Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:40 pm
Profile

Postby narly » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:54 pm


wolverine wrote:
narly wrote:
I have just moved Jen Hawkins , Sophie Falkiner and Kristy Hinze from the actors & actresses topic to the MODELS section . Hope everyone is in agreeance :neutral:


Should Sophie not be in news and media presenters section?

As far as I know she was a model before anything else . :neutral:


Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:56 pm
Posts: 26050
Karma: 450.63 (117390 thanks)

Location: Adelaide
Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:54 pm
Profile

Postby SKaVeN » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:44 pm


:lol: That was always a confusing & convoluted issue on the old site; what to do when models try their hand at presenting/hosting...


Ned Flanders
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:51 pm
Posts: 2066
Karma: 2.66 (55 thanks)

Location: Adelaide
Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:44 pm
Profile

Postby Natboy » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:06 pm


Hey guys, where is Ayshah's page? I was trying to find that link to her new "employment" lol


Selma Bouvier

Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:58 pm
Posts: 38
Karma: 108.11 (40 thanks)
Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:06 pm
Profile

Postby HIPPYD » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:20 pm


General minor whinge:

What's the deal with some posters posting 50 pics, almost like frame by frame with barely a difference between pics. Would be easier to just post the video or actually choose a couple of the best pics from each scene or whatever. :neutral:


4
Carl Carlson
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2001 5:52 pm
Posts: 588
Karma: 472.11 (2776 thanks)

Location: W.A
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:20 pm
Profile

Postby narly » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:51 am


HIPPYD wrote:
General minor whinge:

What's the deal with some posters posting 50 pics, almost like frame by frame with barely a difference between pics. Would be easier to just post the video or actually choose a couple of the best pics from each scene or whatever. :neutral:

I think these people just fire off a heap of caps and post the lot with out taking the time to actually look at what they're posting . You get all sorts of weird & ugly facial expressions as well.


2
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:56 pm
Posts: 26050
Karma: 450.63 (117390 thanks)

Location: Adelaide
Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:51 am
Profile

Postby wolverine » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:18 am


I have sent a PM asking to reduce number of caps or at least provide more variety. Let's see how it goes.


4
Capo Bastone
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:26 am
Posts: 3080
Karma: 265.68 (8183 thanks)
Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:18 am
Profile

Postby narly » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:47 pm


narly wrote:
HIPPYD wrote:
General minor whinge:

What's the deal with some posters posting 50 pics, almost like frame by frame with barely a difference between pics. Would be easier to just post the video or actually choose a couple of the best pics from each scene or whatever. :neutral:

I think these people just fire off a heap of caps and post the lot with out taking the time to actually look at what they're posting . You get all sorts of weird & ugly facial expressions as well.

Latest post in the Bianca stone thread is a classic example.


1
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:56 pm
Posts: 26050
Karma: 450.63 (117390 thanks)

Location: Adelaide
Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:47 pm
Profile

Postby Vladivostok » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:23 pm


narly wrote:
narly wrote:
HIPPYD wrote:
General minor whinge:

What's the deal with some posters posting 50 pics, almost like frame by frame with barely a difference between pics. Would be easier to just post the video or actually choose a couple of the best pics from each scene or whatever. :neutral:

I think these people just fire off a heap of caps and post the lot with out taking the time to actually look at what they're posting . You get all sorts of weird & ugly facial expressions as well.

Latest post in the Bianca stone thread is a classic example.

I think you might have to look at some of the shit you post mate! :cofee:


2
Snowball

Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:02 pm
Posts: 6
Karma: 716.67 (43 thanks)
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:23 pm
Profile

Postby wolverine » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:42 pm


Vladivostok wrote:
I think you might have to look at some of the shit you post mate! :cofee:


That's no way to talk to a moderator :roll:

I think most will agree that narly is an exceptionally valuable member of this community as his karma can attest. He takes time to pick the right screencaps, quality is of highest order, he will usually try and fulfil requests for caps and has been contributing for many many years.

We are all touching on an important point here. Some of the stuff being posted lately by newer members in particular is of average value and quality. Things like caps from Insta stories... I just don't see the need to post caps from these videos every day. Give it a rest a few days, let videos build up and only upload screencaps of good value. I'm over opening same threads over and over day after day only to find few more caps from Insta stories. Quality over quantity should be the moto.


6
Capo Bastone
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:26 am
Posts: 3080
Karma: 265.68 (8183 thanks)
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:42 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 23 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.