Reply to topic 
 [ 831 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
 Aerobics Oz Style 
Message Author

Postby Runveeus2020 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:06 am

Anyone got the video?
ecnal wrote:
I was just browsing other threads and came across one for Cheetah and found these caps of her, posted by RPO (ta). Many more from the same episode, but these are the best nipply ones and it seems Check now has the video, or will have soon. You really need to see the video to appreciate the bounce factor - it is the best ever!

One of the few times she went braless and I remember thinking at the time that the future looks bright. This top was completely see-through too (contrast and brightness adjusted). Alas this was her swansong, or the second episode where she wore this again, was. She was on the other side at the front and June was walking around and said something to Anton about taking his top off, but he wouldn't. When she approached Cheetah, Cheetah said, "I'll take mine off!". I almost spilt my coffee!!! But June said, "no you won't; we can see enough of your chest already". Bloody spoil-sport ... Would've been a good way to go out (I bet she did once they stopped filming! I couldn't imagine those cameramen letting that opportunity pass and I bet she was more than willing, being an ex Miss Nude Australia!!! Someone will have the tape, but we'll never get to see it!).

I had this on tape for years, but it was chewed by my new DVD recorder. Will be good to have it back again.

Snowball

Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:06 am
Reply to topic 
 [ 831 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84