Reply to topic 
 [ 768 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 77  Next
 Justine Schofield 
Message Author

Postby phunkyfeelone » Tue May 07, 2019 7:24 am

johnny_johnny wrote:
You know what. And this wont be well received by some Justine fans
I am agreeing with "Thats all folks" now. Reckon "Thats all folks" is 100% right after initially disagreeing with him/her
Saw a few shows of her cooking in Japan and in the NT on SBS food lately
And yep. She's a first rate pain in the fucking arse and looks high maintenance
Yeh - she looks OK. Nothing startling but looks OK none the less
But she's a pain in the fucking arse
Can't stand her now actually, and change the channel, when I see her manufactured smile, and fake personality
Even the photo above in the leather. She has her head on a tilt to look like a love sick puppy dog. Or a 15 year old teenager.

You’re right, that leather dress looks terrible on her. Would look much better in a pile in my bedroom floor, while she rides my face like a Melbourne Cup favourite. :shock:

Martin Prince

Tue May 07, 2019 7:24 am

Postby johnny_johnny » Tue May 07, 2019 3:56 pm

phunkyfeelone wrote:
johnny_johnny wrote:
You know what. And this wont be well received by some Justine fans
I am agreeing with "Thats all folks" now. Reckon "Thats all folks" is 100% right after initially disagreeing with him/her
Saw a few shows of her cooking in Japan and in the NT on SBS food lately
And yep. She's a first rate pain in the fucking arse and looks high maintenance
Yeh - she looks OK. Nothing startling but looks OK none the less
But she's a pain in the fucking arse
Can't stand her now actually, and change the channel, when I see her manufactured smile, and fake personality
Even the photo above in the leather. She has her head on a tilt to look like a love sick puppy dog. Or a 15 year old teenager.

You’re right, that leather dress looks terrible on her. Would look much better in a pile in my bedroom floor, while she rides my face like a Melbourne Cup favourite. :shock:

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :grin: :grin:

Selma Bouvier

Tue May 07, 2019 3:56 pm

Postby johnny_johnny » Wed May 08, 2019 5:11 am

Firstly. I didn’t write with anger, or with any hatred towards Justine. It was an opinion, based on what I see on TV. I thought the idea of a forum, was to express views. I didn’t know, it was ONLY for all of us to speak in the highest possible regard, about every person who graces our TV screens. We have to be objective, and also state if there are TV people who “give us the shits”.

I feel, that I’ve spoken glowingly about a high number of TV people, since joining this forum. Unfortunately, I can’t take to Justine, after originally being reasonably endeared to her. She may well be, a nice person. But her on-air persona turns me off. Thus the remote gets turned to another channel, should she appear on the screen.

Selma Bouvier

Wed May 08, 2019 5:11 am

Postby gamakatsu » Wed May 08, 2019 6:32 am

Jesus mate, give it a miss. What you wrote was ridiculous and now you're trying to justify some truly pathetic comments.

Calling someone "..a first rate pain in the fucking arse and looks high maintenance" when you have absolutely no reason to say that is just a joke. You also said "But she's a pain in the fucking arse
Can't stand her now actually, and change the channel, when I see her manufactured smile, and fake personality" and if you think there's no hatred or disrespect in there then maybe you need to be reassessed.

We all come on here for a perv and a giggle. If you need to vent go do it on 4chan or whirlpool or reddit. Keep your bad vibes and unjustified, shitty comments for your special moments when your bedroom door is closed.

Milhouse Van Houten

Wed May 08, 2019 6:32 am

Postby ringofyre » Wed May 08, 2019 8:04 am

johnny_johnny wrote:
snip

Not trying to add more fuel to the fire but as you seem to be relatively new here, there is a "Chat" section to the forum. This place tends to be more about posting of pics.

I think we've all had a Granny/parent/Aunt who at some point in our lives has instructed us to

Quote:
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Sage advice.

M 1280x720 484

Carl Carlson

Wed May 08, 2019 8:04 am

Postby johnny_johnny » Wed May 08, 2019 2:08 pm

I’ll be sure to only say “warm and fuzzy” things from now on, about anyone who graces our TV screens.
Clearly they’re all magnificent hosts, and everyone must comply with only “warm and fuzzy” sentiments.
Failure to have an opinion other than “warm and fuzzy” will result in condemnation.

Selma Bouvier

Wed May 08, 2019 2:08 pm

Postby lechmich » Thu May 09, 2019 6:34 am

johnny_johnny wrote:
I’ll be sure to only say “warm and fuzzy” things from now on, about anyone who graces our TV screens.
Clearly they’re .

Yes, its a forum and as such of course people can express their opinions.

However it seems you dont understand that the vast majority of people reading this thread are fans of Justine. Therefore when they see her thread bumped are generally excited to see some more caps or pics of her, rather than someone bitching about how she doesn't flip their switches.

So do you get why people are jumping on you? Excitement........ no, just bitching....

:?: :?:

Jimbo Jones

Thu May 09, 2019 6:34 am

Postby johnny_johnny » Thu May 09, 2019 2:52 pm

lechmich wrote:
johnny_johnny wrote:
Clearly they’re .

Yes, its a forum and as such of course people can express their opinions.

However it seems you dont understand that the vast majority of people reading this thread are fans of Justine. Therefore when they see her thread bumped are generally excited to see some more caps or pics of her, rather than someone bitching about how she doesn't flip their switches.

So do you get why people are jumping on you? Excitement........ no, just bitching....

:?: :?:

Yes I get it, and understand how I was out of line.
My response was in relation to comments made from “That’s all Folks” a page back, where he slammed Justine
At that point I was a fan
So I began watching Justine, to see if I thought the comments of “That’s all Folks” had any validity in my mind
After watching her TV shows, I found myself agreeing with his sentiments
So I voiced my agreement
I realise now, how I shouldn’t have agreed, or said things that weren’t positive about Justine, on a fans appreciation page
My apologies to her fans

Selma Bouvier

Thu May 09, 2019 2:52 pm

Postby Traveltime » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:49 pm

looking good, and what a lovely big mouth,lol

M 1080x1131 1042

Milhouse Van Houten

Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:49 pm

Postby fenderboy » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:13 pm

Her boobs look like lovely big glazed apples to me, ohhh yummy , imagine if she came out and did her cooking show just one time in a bikini, covered in oil and peeling bananas with her mouth ohhh Jesus yeahhhh a boy can dream..love u justy

Jimbo Jones

Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:13 pm
Reply to topic 
 [ 768 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 77  Next