AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:37 pm

Reply to topic 
 [ 35 posts ] 
 Essendon 
Message Author

Postby djmenow » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:32 pm

I seriously think the Dons should trade Kepler Bradley and Scott Gumbleton to the Eagles for Judd.

They need a Judd type player for pace.

Judd will go to the Maggies I reckon.

Ned Flanders

Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:32 pm

Postby adamwill40 » Mon May 12, 2008 8:42 pm

wen is essendon finally gonna realise that the team needs to be rebuilt from the start. we cannot thrive off quick-fix decisions for the next ten years. hopefully they realise this so that champion players like lucas and mcveigh get to play in finals again before they retire

Maggie's Pacifier

Mon May 12, 2008 8:42 pm

Postby tablecalm » Tue May 13, 2008 4:59 am

I love it how people say it's not all essendons fault because of the injuries and then say you take the best 4 players out of any team and they will be going bad. Those "best" 4 are fletcher, lucas, davey and mcveigh. First off mcveigh wouldn't get a game at any other club and davey has only been in the league 2 years and I love it how the essendon people forget about lloyd. I mean the guy has kicked the most goals in the history of the club and they don't consider him in their best 4 players in the team. I know who I would pick first out of mcveigh, fletcher or lloyd. One last thing when adopted hutchy was talking about their injuries tonight they tried to make the list as big as possible by putting rookies on the ijury list who aren't allowed to play for the snior team as well as duds who have never played a game in their career as well as putting ramanascaus there with a virus. A virus the guy has played every game this year and is a certain starter for this weeks game so please adopted hutchy.

Ralph Wiggum

Tue May 13, 2008 4:59 am

Postby adamwill40 » Tue May 13, 2008 7:17 pm

[quote="tablecalm"]I love it how people say it's not all essendons fault because of the injuries and then say you take the best 4 players out of any team and they will be going bad. Those "best" 4 are fletcher, lucas, davey and mcveigh. First off mcveigh wouldn't get a game at any other club and davey has only been in the league 2 years and I love it how the essendon people forget about lloyd. I mean the guy has kicked the most goals in the history of the club and they don't consider him in their best 4 players in the team. I know who I would pick first out of mcveigh, fletcher or lloyd.quote]

i dont wanna seem like a suck up to mcveigh here (after already calling him a champion) but i think he is definetly one of the better well-rounded players in the afl. up until he did hes hammy i have no doubt that he woulda been certain for the all stars game. in saying that, i think him (or lucas) should definetly have been captain this year. i mean lloyd has been a legend and yea he can still kick a bag in top form, but hes just not consistent enough. and one thing that really pisses me off is that hes gone back to diving everytime the ball comes near him. what happened to the velvet sledgehammer??

Maggie's Pacifier

Tue May 13, 2008 7:17 pm

Postby anfield09 » Thu May 28, 2009 4:56 am

I live in the UK but always make a point of going to watch the Bombers when I'm over in Oz. So far I've seen 'em win each time -- cracking atmosphere at the matches and a great sport to watch.

Selma Bouvier

Thu May 28, 2009 4:56 am
Reply to topic 
 [ 35 posts ]