AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:35 pm

Reply to topic 
 [ 48 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Fremantle Dockers 
Message Author

Postby danstar » Sat May 24, 2008 5:24 pm

so fucking frustrating, next week im turning off at 3/4 time if there in front by a few points

Maggie's Pacifier

Sat May 24, 2008 5:24 pm

Postby djmenow » Sat May 24, 2008 7:29 pm

Im more pissed off coz I watched the game until half time then I had to tape the rest due to my boys 6th birthday but afterwards I went to watch it and found I taped the wrong channel. Man was I pissed off.

Yes we lost after being overrun in the last qtr for the umpteenth time but I still would have liked to have watched it.

Its all mental now.

Ned Flanders

Sat May 24, 2008 7:29 pm

Postby locky1 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:55 pm

Team of imposters that are not interested, showed no guts or spirit today when the going got tough, Harvey just waiting for Knights to get the boot then he can head back home, a leader on the ground that calls himself a captain that has cost his side 2 wins by pathetic kicking and today once again when it got tough he was hanging out on the flanks, huge huge huge probelems at Freo, they can already start engraving the wooden spoon for them this year

Ned Flanders

Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:55 pm

Postby SKaVeN » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:59 pm

By gum Monster, that's gotta be one of the longest sentences I've seen on this site for quite some time. :lol:

Ned Flanders

Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:59 pm

Postby locky1 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:06 pm

SKaVeN wrote:
By gum Monster, that's gotta be one of the longest sentences I've seen on this site for quite some time. :lol:

I put a few commas in there

Ned Flanders

Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:06 pm

Postby djmenow » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:23 pm

Ummm have you forgotten about a team that is actually worse than us in the Demons???

It is becoming too predictable.

It is not Harveys fault. It is the players heart and mental state that is the big issue.

Pavlich is also not the problem. His posters are becoming too common as well but to say his pathetic kicking is costing us wins is really a wrong call. He is one who can hold his head up. If it wasnt for Pav in alot of the games we would be losing by alot more.

Players that need to retire or be dropped are as follows:

McManus - Way too slow and too error prone.

Farmer - Plays with heart and spirit but is past it in terms of impact.

Mundy - After an outstanding last few seasons he has really struggled this season and look very uninterested. Rumoured to wanting to leave the Dockers at seasons end anyway.

Carr - We will see in a few games but his impact is no where near what is required. He is a stopper though and that is his job but he needs to become a dominant force.

Black - Too many free kicks given by him this season. A dominant left foot kick but is too prone to go in and give an easy free kick.

We need to stop relying on Sandilands as his dominance is being negated by our midfield weakness. Palmer is a star but too much pressure on him too early. We are missing players like Haselby and Headland. Our backline has suffered since Hayden went out due to injury. We need to play Warnock as a backup to Sandilands. We were winning with Warnock in the team last season. Warnock will leave at seasons end but we need to play him now.

We need to play players like Murphy, Foster and Campbell to go ahead in our future.

Frustrating it is atm as a Freo fan.

Ned Flanders

Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:23 pm

Postby Spideyballbag » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:24 pm

They have been VERY disappointing this year considering many tipped them to finish in Top 2, or at least make the eight, yet there they are in 15th right now possibly eying a wooden-spoon for 08. 8)

Carl Carlson

Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:24 pm

Postby tablecalm » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:49 am

When a team always lose matches in the last quarter many people say it's the coaches fault and I have to partly agree with that in this case. Why harvey has not spent more time on planning the hit out strategy from when the giant taps it out is beyond me. Before this round sandilands had over 70 more hit outs than his nearest rival yet freo were 16th for clearences. Even try something like having no centre half forward line and playing them deeper so sandilands can just belt the ball forward and let the centre mid fielders run on to it.

Ralph Wiggum

Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:49 am

Postby tablecalm » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:45 am

I didn't think the standard of football could get any worse than last friday's clash between essendon and west coast but sure enough st kilda and fremantle provided that. St kilda especially at telstra dome used to be regarded as a fast running precise skilled team but ross lyon is a disgrace with the way he makes his players play a stupid game plan of slow down. You would think if they are playing the boring style of football he wants them to play which is why only 22,000 people turned up that he would at least get his players skill right. Playing indoors with no wind both teams turned it over the most I have ever seen. The skill level was far worse than a local suburban match and it makes me wonder how pathetic duds like most tonight get a spot in an afl team. Fremantle should have won hands down if it wasn't for the attention seeking umpires following direct orders from weight gaining demetriou to give the saints a slight chance to play finals football this year.

Ralph Wiggum

Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:45 am

Postby djmenow » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:26 pm

^^^ Amen brother....

Umpiring was nothing short of disgracfeul. I actually turned the game over it was sooo boring and uninspiring. The game style of the Saints is nothing short of serious boredom.

As Harvey said they were expecting the Saints to play this way but it was so hard to overcome that style.

Eade and Roos has alot to say about the flooding style of play that was introduced by them.

About the Dockers performance - Good in some areas but really poor in the way they played the Saints. I doubt Warnock has got anything to worry about the collection of Ball. He missed his head and got his back. Might get a reprimand but knowing the tribunal against the Dockers they will give him 4 weeks.

Ned Flanders

Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:26 pm
Reply to topic 
 [ 48 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next