AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

South Sydney
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=5485
Page 5 of 6

Author:  Nat_ [ Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

galoot wrote:
Natboy wrote:
galoot wrote:
Congrats to you bunnies supporters. Even though I am not a supporter, I always want the bunnies to go well. But after watching the Dragons on Sunday I think you might be a bit against it this week.

Timmo told me he was back this week and Blacklock also said he was 50/50.


I feel the same way. More so because my father & great grandfather played for them. No way Tinga will play. Are you friends with Shaun Timmins??


No first time I had met him. I took my son to meet the guys after the game against the Tigers and while they were signing autographs had a chat to quite a few of them. I have to say I was really impressed by the attitude of all the players. They couldn't have been more friendly or patient. They lined up for photos and even though they had to be back at the Leagues Club took as much time as they could. My son thought it was Christmas. He got 19 autographs and seven photos. The most prized for him was Brett Firman as he is a Roosters supporter.

I always thought you were a Bulldogs fan


Yeah mate, against my Dad & grandfathers wishes I have gone for the Dogs since I was 2! I have never liked Shaun Timmins.

I have mates that went to High School with him & one of my mates said he used to get bullied by him everyday because his parents had recently died & Apparently Timmins thought teasing him for being an orphan would be a great joke & this continued until Timmins was in his early 20's & he used to assault & spit on my friend. I have never asked him about it & can't say it is 100% true because I wasn't there but I would believe my mates over most people I know in the world. Sorry, the thought of that cross-eyed dope picking on a poor kid just annoys me a lot!!

It was good that the boys were so nice to your son. Most players are good role models when they are sober!! haha :x

Author:  galoot [ Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:21 am ]
Post subject: 

Natboy wrote:

I always thought you were a Bulldogs fan

Yeah mate, against my Dad & grandfathers wishes I have gone for the Dogs since I was 2! I have never liked Shaun Timmins.



Shame that about Timmins. Funny bout you being a Bulldogs supporter amongst a bunch of Bunnies. My entire family are Dragons supporters but my son follows the Roosters even though for most of his earlier life I dressed him in Dragons gear. Go figure.

Author:  Nat_ [ Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

galoot wrote:
Natboy wrote:

I always thought you were a Bulldogs fan

Yeah mate, against my Dad & grandfathers wishes I have gone for the Dogs since I was 2! I have never liked Shaun Timmins.



Shame that about Timmins. Funny bout you being a Bulldogs supporter amongst a bunch of Bunnies. My entire family are Dragons supporters but my son follows the Roosters even though for most of his earlier life I dressed him in Dragons gear. Go figure.


He out smarted you mate!! haha. Just joking. The dragons are a good bunch of blokes except for Lance Thompson (and Timmins). No one respects a man that has put his mother in hospital :cry:

Author:  thegmac [ Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

did thompson put his mum in hospital? please explain.

didnt he also turn up to training drunk even though he's captain

Author:  Nat_ [ Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

thegmac wrote:
did thompson put his mum in hospital? please explain.

didnt he also turn up to training drunk even though he's captain


He "allegedly" bashed his mother up when he was drunk & put her in hospital. I can't say much more.

He would have been drunk at training because he was BLIND at Northies & Fusion until about midnight when I left :wink:

Author:  atefooterz [ Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

A better start to a season - Newcastle = "Goodnite " :D

Author:  atefooterz [ Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

nailbiting time :shock:

Part 2 of the Souths Drama on ABC TV Tues nite

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/netw/200 ... 200000.htm

Author:  atefooterz [ Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

:dance: :pistoles: :caffine: "found" = :nemo:
"It`s all about the love " :P

BUT still a bloody hard road each week from here :!:

& of course Part 3

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/netw/200 ... 200000.htm

Author:  atefooterz [ Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

:shock: pussy tigers
[img]/uploads_thumbnails/nws_j_20070826_2.jpg[/img] [img]/uploads_thumbnails/nws_j_20070826_0038.jpg[/img]

Author:  atefooterz [ Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

hmmm Doggies down Tigers rolled over :D
"toutching wood, legs & fingers crossed for the lucky rabbitz feet .

Page 5 of 6 All times are UTC + 10 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/