AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:47 am

Reply to topic 
 [ 2 posts ] 
 EPL Tipping Comp - Season 09 - 10 
Message Author

Postby ecnal » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:43 am

Hi all,

I run a tipping comp on the EPL and am coming up to season #23 next month. It is very highly regarded and is quite often referred to as the best tipping comp people have seen! $60 entry gets you 38 rounds and 9 months of fun and games. Payable by 14 August in full; entries confirmed by 7 August.

There are many categories, the major ones being Results (obvious), Points (dependant on how many correctly tip a result) and Score (the big one; combo of Results and Points). Other minor categories are - 8 x Period winners (4 rounds per Period), Highest Round, Feature Games, Specials, Last Man Standing (based on Specials), 1st & 2nd Half Winners etc. Between 3 and 5 prizemoney allocations for most categories, LMS comps (x 2) are an outright winner though.

Overall prizemoney is $3000 (50 entrants max). The top 6 are guaranteed $150 prizemoney, but accumulated prizemoney in different categories usually takes it up to $200+, with the major winners pocketing about $350 - $550. 7th - 12th are guaranteed $60 (entry fee refunded or free entry to next season).

All correspondence done through email and tips done on Excel spreadsheets.

Looking for about 5 people (alot have pulled out thanks to Newcastle's (and Middlesbrough's) relegation) to make up the 50 entries. First come first served. Please send me a PM and we'll then exchange eddresses and personal details.

Rod Flanders

Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:43 am

Postby mr_walker* » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:15 am

I would but, I'm a Newcastle fan..... :(

Carl Carlson

Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:15 am
Reply to topic 
 [ 2 posts ]