AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

Geri Halliwell
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=18943
Page 1 of 2

Author:  sharkboi [ Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Geri Halliwell

Judging on Australia Got Talent

Only caps I could get tonight, due to very bad weather here... :mad:

Disclaimer:
For anyone wondering why I'm posting someone who isn't an Aussie or a NZ'er, I refer you to this post.
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=18149&p=510702&#p510702

Author:  fknfunny [ Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Geri Halliwell

sharkboi wrote:
Judging on Australia Got Talent

Only caps I could get tonight, due to very bad weather here... :mad:

Disclaimer:
For anyone wondering why I'm posting someone who isn't an Aussie or a NZ'er, I refer you to this post.
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=18149&p=510702&#p510702



awesome sharkboi very nice thanks. can't wait to see more of her on our screens

Author:  kirkbright [ Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Geri Halliwell

Is she an Aussie?

Author:  Reb [ Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Geri Halliwell

kirkbright wrote:
Is she an Aussie?

she's here on a 457 visa :smoke: so it's o.k.

Author:  sharkboi [ Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Geri Halliwell

:cool:

Author:  Gleedaniel13 [ Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Geri Halliwell

She is so gorgeous, and you can't leave your eyes with her. I wish she will became a judge here on my country.

Author:  mickization [ Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Geri Halliwell

kirkbright wrote:
Is she an Aussie?


Lol i said the same thing about Mel C or B or whatever one she is
scary spice anyway but it dont matter if they are not aussies as long as they are on aussie TV then they can be on the site

Author:  sharkboi [ Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Geri Halliwell

:cool:

Author:  mickization [ Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Geri Halliwell

Here is a Nip oops
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4t887 ... rch_algo=2 :ohyes:

And some other cool vids you must watch TRUST ME :shock:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xaif5w ... rch_algo=2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4fvm0 ... rch_algo=2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2a34o ... ion_people

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbrd8y ... ed_redband

Author:  sharkboi [ Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Geri Halliwell

:cool:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/