AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:12 pm



Reply to topic 
 [ 5337 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474 ... 534  Next
 Samantha Armytage 
Message Author

Postby mrbbi » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:39 am


Sunrise Promo(Test)

Video Clip
Edit: Clip is flash based.

S 700x400 95
S 700x400 121
S 700x400 109
S 700x400 107
S 700x400 97
S 700x400 117
S 700x400 105
S 700x400 142
S 700x400 145
S 700x400 143
S 700x400 163


7
Jimbo Jones
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 7:17 pm
Posts: 240
Karma: 480.83 (1154 thanks)
Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:39 am
Profile

Postby facerider990 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:46 am


Seriously, does anyone actually care that they are in the US?
Does it actually bring in more viewers - seems like a total waste of time and money to me.


2
Carl Carlson

Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2002 2:07 pm
Posts: 520
Karma: 26.73 (139 thanks)
Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:46 am
Profile

Postby The Flirt » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:12 am


facerider990 wrote:
Seriously, does anyone actually care that they are in the US?
Does it actually bring in more viewers - seems like a total waste of time and money to me.


Absolutely. It's ridiculous. Talk about timing too. Half of Australia is flooded and submerged under water and the bozos who run the show think going to the USA on a lavish tour (where they go every year, yawn) is what is needed right now and that this will interest viewers. This is Lightweight News TV.


2
Selma Bouvier

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:34 pm
Posts: 38
Karma: 515.79 (196 thanks)
Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:12 am
Profile

Postby critic » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:56 am


The Flirt wrote:
facerider990 wrote:
Seriously, does anyone actually care that they are in the US?
Does it actually bring in more viewers - seems like a total waste of time and money to me.


Absolutely. It's ridiculous. Talk about timing too. Half of Australia is flooded and submerged under water and the bozos who run the show think going to the USA on a lavish tour (where they go every year, yawn) is what is needed right now and that this will interest viewers. This is Lightweight News TV.
Well Nat came back, but to be devils advocate the trip/tour/JUNKET would have been planned well before the flood (and Cyclone), indeed Today had time to plan their opposing round Australia for the same week.


Otto Man
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:51 pm
Posts: 816
Karma: 37.75 (308 thanks)
Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:56 am
Profile

Postby fya69 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:32 am


critic wrote:
The Flirt wrote:
facerider990 wrote:
Seriously, does anyone actually care that they are in the US?
Does it actually bring in more viewers - seems like a total waste of time and money to me.


Absolutely. It's ridiculous. Talk about timing too. Half of Australia is flooded and submerged under water and the bozos who run the show think going to the USA on a lavish tour (where they go every year, yawn) is what is needed right now and that this will interest viewers. This is Lightweight News TV.
Well Nat came back, but to be devils advocate the trip/tour/JUNKET would have been planned well before the flood (and Cyclone), indeed Today had time to plan their opposing round Australia for the same week.


Australian CH7 Sunrise --> USA = Fail and DILLAGAF

Sammy - The key slot was showing today :sheep:


Elizabeth Hoover
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:17 am
Posts: 144
Karma: 275.00 (396 thanks)

Location: In bed.... with your Sister, Mother, Aunt & Grandma.
Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:32 am
Profile WWW

Postby Fizzybomb » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:56 am


Love that key hole.


1
Rod Flanders

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:05 pm
Posts: 152
Karma: 31.79 (48 thanks)
Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:56 am
Profile

Postby gonzo » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:31 pm


:bow: narly, any of sam the last days of the junket ?? :cheerstothat:


Lionel Hutz

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:07 pm
Posts: 469
Karma: 39.87 (187 thanks)
Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:31 pm
Profile

Postby Fizzybomb » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:19 pm


Hey dman, narly, mrbbi any chance of a LOT of caps of Sam the first day in USA Monday the 3/4/17. Great work please keep it up.


Rod Flanders

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:05 pm
Posts: 152
Karma: 31.79 (48 thanks)
Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:19 pm
Profile

Postby Aussie » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:37 am


From Instagram , without (much) makeup on

M 1080x809 238


4
Ralph Wiggum

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2001 7:45 am
Posts: 75
Karma: 1072.00 (804 thanks)
Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:37 am
Profile

Postby dmam » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:01 pm


:ohyes: :ohyes: :ohyes: :ohyes: :ohyes: :ohyes:

M 1920x1080 32
M 1920x1080 47
M 1920x1080 38
M 1920x1080 40
M 1920x1080 33
M 1920x1080 33
M 1920x1080 33
M 1920x1080 55
M 1920x1080 68
M 1920x1080 46
M 1920x1080 46
M 1920x1080 41
M 1920x1080 37
M 1920x1080 36
M 1920x1080 37
M 1920x1080 29
M 1920x1080 39
M 1920x1080 34
M 1920x1080 31
M 1920x1080 27
M 1920x1080 28
M 1920x1080 31
M 1920x1080 32
M 1920x1080 34
M 1920x1080 29
M 1920x1080 29
M 1920x1080 26
M 1920x1080 29
M 1920x1080 28
M 1920x1080 29
M 1920x1080 25
M 1920x1080 23
M 1920x1080 27
M 1920x1080 24
M 1920x1080 29
M 1920x1080 26
M 1920x1080 28
M 1920x1080 28
M 1920x1080 28
M 1920x1080 29
M 1920x1080 32
M 1920x1080 26
M 1920x1080 32
M 1920x1080 32
M 1920x1080 34
M 1920x1080 34
M 1920x1080 39
M 1920x1080 31
M 1920x1080 26
M 1920x1080 29
M 1920x1080 28
M 1920x1080 29
M 1920x1080 31
M 1920x1080 30
M 1920x1080 30
M 1920x1080 28
M 1920x1080 29
M 1920x1080 26
M 1920x1080 27
M 1920x1080 26
M 1920x1080 23
M 1920x1080 26
M 1920x1080 26
M 1920x1080 26
M 1920x1080 30
M 1920x1080 49
M 1920x1080 36
M 1920x1080 29
M 1920x1080 25
M 1920x1080 27
M 1920x1080 29
M 1920x1080 31
M 1920x1080 30
M 1920x1080 27
M 1920x1080 27
M 1920x1080 31
M 1920x1080 29
M 1920x1080 32
M 1920x1080 33
M 1920x1080 33
M 1920x1080 33
M 1920x1080 37
M 1920x1080 40
M 1920x1080 32
M 1920x1080 28
M 1920x1080 28
M 1920x1080 31
M 1920x1080 34


5
Milhouse Van Houten
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:07 am
Posts: 1078
Karma: 513.17 (5532 thanks)
Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:01 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 5337 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474 ... 534  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bigmac33, Google [Bot] and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
.