| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Madeleine Spark https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=21325 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Mmmm13 [ Sun Feb 09, 2025 11:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Madeleine Spark |
By far my favorite and sexiest news / weather presenter |
|
| Author: | rollies [ Sun Feb 09, 2025 11:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Madeleine Spark |
Yeah I can see the Spark in that, So Diddo for me too! among others, as I have a few.. I admit You have a good eye.. |
|
| Author: | The Flirt [ Mon Feb 10, 2025 12:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Madeleine Spark |
Mmmm13 wrote: By far my favorite and sexiest news / weather presenter Mad's (ex Slattery before she got a Spark into her) has been around for years and already has a 24-page thread here at viewtopic.php?f=88&t=19827&hilit=madeline+slattery&start=230 |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|