AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:41 pm



Reply to topic 
 [ 660 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 66  Next
 Abbey Gelmi 
Message Author

Postby DC. » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:21 am


Love her needs her own thread

S 384x384 1714
S 360x240 1075


7
Jimbo Jones

Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:12 am
Posts: 233
Karma: 327.47 (763 thanks)
Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:21 am
Profile

Postby DC. » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:23 am


More of her I love her she's a hottie

S 1024x768 657
M 1024x768 604
S 1024x768 665
S 1024x768 670
S 1024x768 668
S 1024x768 578
S 1024x768 537
S 1024x768 529
S 1024x768 545


5
Jimbo Jones

Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:12 am
Posts: 233
Karma: 327.47 (763 thanks)
Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:23 am
Profile

Postby DC. » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:23 am


Some more

S 1024x768 599
S 1024x768 616
S 1024x768 598
S 1024x768 536
S 1024x768 566
S 1024x768 580
S 1024x768 526
S 1024x768 582
S 1024x768 522


5
Jimbo Jones

Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:12 am
Posts: 233
Karma: 327.47 (763 thanks)
Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:23 am
Profile

Postby mickbrad » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:08 pm


Abbey Gelmi :shock:

S 871x851 566


5
Carl Carlson

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:07 pm
Posts: 635
Karma: 480.16 (3049 thanks)
Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:08 pm
Profile

Postby mickbrad » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:43 pm


Some of her bloopers from Instagram

"Dammit WHO TYPED A QUESTION MARK ON THE TELEPROMPTER?"... Stitch up


Everyone needs a @mattsuleau in their life at 4am 😂 Never a dull moment


When the voices in your head crack jokes and you can't get your sh*t together 🙃

S 899x899 1215
M 1080x1080 1143
M 1080x1080 1821


6
Carl Carlson

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:07 pm
Posts: 635
Karma: 480.16 (3049 thanks)
Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:43 pm
Profile

Postby Laffta » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:57 pm


Man, Abbey is beautiful. I'm bummed that I didn't know about her before now.
But I'm glad I've found her :ohyes:

Please, does anybody know when she's normally on Fox Sports?


1
Carl Carlson
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm
Posts: 559
Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:57 pm
Profile

Postby mickbrad » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:33 am


Laffta wrote:
Man, Abbey is beautiful. I'm bummed that I didn't know about her before now.
But I'm glad I've found her :ohyes:

Please, does anybody know when she's normally on Fox Sports?


Usually morning shift but the rostering seems to be luck of the draw.


1
Carl Carlson

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:07 pm
Posts: 635
Karma: 480.16 (3049 thanks)
Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:33 am
Profile

Postby Laffta » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:44 am


mickbrad wrote:
Laffta wrote:
Man, Abbey is beautiful. I'm bummed that I didn't know about her before now.
But I'm glad I've found her :ohyes:

Please, does anybody know when she's normally on Fox Sports?


Usually morning shift but the rostering seems to be luck of the draw.


Thanks, I'll be sure to keep my eyes out for her in the future.


Carl Carlson
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 6:53 pm
Posts: 559
Karma: 202.86 (1134 thanks)
Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:44 am
Profile

Postby mickbrad » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:35 am


Abbey on this morning

M 1433x725 791


4
Carl Carlson

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:07 pm
Posts: 635
Karma: 480.16 (3049 thanks)
Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:35 am
Profile

Postby mickbrad » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:36 am


:smile:

M 1440x900 439
M 1440x900 536
M 1440x900 548


5
Carl Carlson

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:07 pm
Posts: 635
Karma: 480.16 (3049 thanks)
Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:36 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 660 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 66  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fatbuddha72 and 91 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.