| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Clare Todhunter - WSFM Newsreader ( Sydney Radio ) https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=20167 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Tripitaka [ Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Clare Todhunter - WSFM Newsreader ( Sydney Radio ) |
Alrighty then, so here's your slightly obscure one. Cos I'm an 80's chap, I mostly listen to WSFM here in Sydney, the result being, that I hear the daily newsreader - Clare Todhunter. So, for the hell of it, I looked up her Instagram and found some nice piccies of her. Bio : Previously, I was the Breakfast Newsreader for KIIS 101.1 in Melbourne, where I worked on the Matt & Meshel and Jase & PJ programmes. I was lucky enough to land that dream job at the age of 24, a year after winning ‘Best Newcomer On-Air’ at the Australian Commercial Radio Awards when I was the Breakfast Newsreader for 101.3 Sea FM‘s Byron & Kristie show. Prior to that, I read the news for Nova 937, worked in the newsroom of 92.5 Gold FM and 90.9 Sea FM, hosted a drive show on 105.7 Radio Metro and spent a summer in New York writing for StyleCaster. I began my Bachelor of Journalism at Bond University while I was in year 11 and eventually became Editor-In-Chief of its Journalism Students’ Association. I also have a Graduate Diploma of Broadcasting from WAAPA/Edith Cowan University under my belt and was awarded a cash prize by Channel 7 who named me the runner up ‘Student with the Most Potential in Commercial Television’. Cheers Trip |
|
| Author: | Krupdead [ Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Clare Todhunter - WSFM Newsreader ( Sydney Radio ) |
... |
|
| Author: | Tripitaka [ Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:36 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Clare Todhunter - WSFM Newsreader ( Sydney Radio ) |
Some of her latest. Cheers Trip |
|
| Author: | ringofyre [ Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Clare Todhunter - WSFM Newsreader ( Sydney Radio ) |
Could this go in the "Radio Racks" thread? |
|
| Author: | Tripitaka [ Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Clare Todhunter - WSFM Newsreader ( Sydney Radio ) |
Few adds. Cheers Trip |
|
| Author: | Tripitaka [ Thu May 04, 2023 8:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Clare Todhunter - WSFM Newsreader ( Sydney Radio ) |
Holiday snaps. Cheers Trip |
|
| Author: | smileybrisbane [ Thu May 04, 2023 11:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Clare Todhunter - WSFM Newsreader ( Sydney Radio ) |
There are also some pics in the Network Nine thread as she is an occasional Brisbane reporter. |
|
| Author: | curiousdroid0 [ Thu May 04, 2023 2:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Clare Todhunter - WSFM Newsreader ( Sydney Radio ) |
wow great find. She sure does have some great pics on her insta. |
|
| Author: | Lasered [ Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Clare Todhunter - WSFM Newsreader ( Sydney Radio ) |
Well bugger me. Clare has her own thread. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|