| Message |
|
Author |
|
by Tripitaka » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:24 pm
Alrighty then, so here's your slightly obscure one. Cos I'm an 80's chap, I mostly listen to WSFM here in Sydney, the result being, that I hear the daily newsreader - Clare Todhunter. So, for the hell of it, I looked up her Instagram and found some nice piccies of her. Bio : Previously, I was the Breakfast Newsreader for KIIS 101.1 in Melbourne, where I worked on the Matt & Meshel and Jase & PJ programmes. I was lucky enough to land that dream job at the age of 24, a year after winning ‘Best Newcomer On-Air’ at the Australian Commercial Radio Awards when I was the Breakfast Newsreader for 101.3 Sea FM‘s Byron & Kristie show. Prior to that, I read the news for Nova 937, worked in the newsroom of 92.5 Gold FM and 90.9 Sea FM, hosted a drive show on 105.7 Radio Metro and spent a summer in New York writing for StyleCaster.
I began my Bachelor of Journalism at Bond University while I was in year 11 and eventually became Editor-In-Chief of its Journalism Students’ Association. I also have a Graduate Diploma of Broadcasting from WAAPA/Edith Cowan University under my belt and was awarded a cash prize by Channel 7 who named me the runner up ‘Student with the Most Potential in Commercial Television’.
Cheers Trip
M 1080x1080 1096
M 1080x1350 1065
M 1080x1080 1114
M 1080x1080 1478
M 1080x1080 1415
M 1080x810 1107
M 900x900 1080
M 462x850 1279
S 486x936 1094
|
14
|
Tripitaka
Frank Grimes
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm Posts: 4910 Karma: 522.73 (25666 thanks)
|
| Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:24 pm |
|
 |
|
by Krupdead » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:26 am
...
M 1080x1350 685
S 1080x1080 828
M 1080x1350 636
M 1080x1350 614
M 1080x1345 562
M 1080x1080 778
S 1080x1350 683
|
10
|
Krupdead
Rod Flanders
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:35 am Posts: 157 Karma: 505.10 (793 thanks)
|
| Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:26 am |
|
 |
|
by Tripitaka » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:36 am
Some of her latest.
Cheers Trip
M 1080x1136 754
M 1080x1080 987
M 1080x1080 738
|
7
|
Tripitaka
Frank Grimes
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm Posts: 4910 Karma: 522.73 (25666 thanks)
|
| Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:36 am |
|
 |
|
by ringofyre » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:03 am
Could this go in the "Radio Racks" thread?
|
1
|
ringofyre
Milhouse Van Houten
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:29 am Posts: 1572 Karma: 158.91 (2498 thanks)
|
| Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:03 am |
|
 |
|
by Tripitaka » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:41 pm
Few adds.
Cheers Trip
M 1080x1080 722
M 1080x1080 603
M 1080x1349 486
|
6
|
Tripitaka
Frank Grimes
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm Posts: 4910 Karma: 522.73 (25666 thanks)
|
| Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:41 pm |
|
 |
|
by Tripitaka » Thu May 04, 2023 8:06 am
Holiday snaps.
Cheers Trip
M 842x889 427
M 764x914 445
M 781x954 544
M 839x953 550
M 952x957 542
M 936x896 511
M 768x909 506
M 1025x887 540
M 652x907 498
M 682x892 508
M 586x973 522
|
5
|
Tripitaka
Frank Grimes
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm Posts: 4910 Karma: 522.73 (25666 thanks)
|
| Thu May 04, 2023 8:06 am |
|
 |
|
by smileybrisbane » Thu May 04, 2023 11:21 am
There are also some pics in the Network Nine thread as she is an occasional Brisbane reporter.
|
|
smileybrisbane
Ned Flanders
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:50 am Posts: 2144 Karma: 265.02 (5682 thanks)
|
| Thu May 04, 2023 11:21 am |
|
 |
|
by curiousdroid0 » Thu May 04, 2023 2:53 pm
wow great find. She sure does have some great pics on her insta.
|
|
curiousdroid0
Itchy the Mouse
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:18 am Posts: 10 Karma: 92.31 (12 thanks)
|
| Thu May 04, 2023 2:53 pm |
|
 |
|
by Lasered » Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:15 pm
Well bugger me. Clare has her own thread.
S 1366x768 264
S 1366x768 235
S 1366x768 282
S 1366x768 234
S 1366x768 206
|
1
|
Lasered
Hired Goon
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm Posts: 2897 Karma: 518.54 (15022 thanks) Location: Melbourne
|
| Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:15 pm |
|
|