AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:03 am



Reply to topic 
 [ 353 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 36  Next
 Amanda Hart 
Message Author

Postby phunkyfeelone » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:16 pm


gamakatsu wrote:
Just when you think Amanda couldn't get any hotter - up she pops with fairly obvious nipple outlines on the weather. Must be cold in that studio because she normally wears a kevlar bra with not a hint of anything.

She is just stunning and the nipples are the icing on the cake :ohyes:


Jeebus!!! :shock: Just saw her on the weather break, fried eggs and pokies - anyone who happened to grab it, makes for very easy Photoshop enhancement...


Martin Prince
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 3033
Karma: 217.97 (6611 thanks)

Location: The Land of Chocolate
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:16 pm
Profile

Postby narly » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:29 am


phunkyfeelone wrote:
gamakatsu wrote:
Just when you think Amanda couldn't get any hotter - up she pops with fairly obvious nipple outlines on the weather. Must be cold in that studio because she normally wears a kevlar bra with not a hint of anything.

She is just stunning and the nipples are the icing on the cake :ohyes:


Jeebus!!! :shock: Just saw her on the weather break, fried eggs and pokies - anyone who happened to grab it, makes for very easy Photoshop enhancement...


always the way :roll:


Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:56 pm
Posts: 29334
Karma: 471.65 (138355 thanks)

Location: Adelaide
Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:29 am
Profile

Postby gamakatsu » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:05 am


phunkyfeelone wrote:
Jeebus!!! :shock: Just saw her on the weather break, fried eggs and pokies - anyone who happened to grab it, makes for very easy Photoshop enhancement...


Nah, it doesn't need photoshopping. She was glorious. I'm not sure you'll get the full effect from stills, but 'enhancing' isn't needed.

She was an absolute hornbag!! :smoke:


Milhouse Van Houten
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:10 pm
Posts: 1071
Karma: 109.90 (1177 thanks)
Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:05 am
Profile

Postby gonzo » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:04 am


please explain ??...I cant see what yr all creaming ya pants about !! :cofee:


Lionel Hutz

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:07 pm
Posts: 469
Karma: 44.99 (211 thanks)
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:04 am
Profile

Postby phunkyfeelone » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:35 pm


gonzo wrote:
please explain ??...I cant see what yr all creaming ya pants about !! :cofee:


Nobody happened to cap it, wearing a white dress that clearly showed not just pokies but had a visible see-through, not wearing a bra... :shock:


Martin Prince
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 3033
Karma: 217.97 (6611 thanks)

Location: The Land of Chocolate
Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:35 pm
Profile

Postby gamakatsu » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:36 pm


In that case gonzo, there's no sense trying to explain mate :chuckel:


Milhouse Van Houten
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:10 pm
Posts: 1071
Karma: 109.90 (1177 thanks)
Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:36 pm
Profile

Postby gonzo » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:21 pm


phunkyfeelone wrote:
gonzo wrote:
please explain ??...I cant see what yr all creaming ya pants about !! :cofee:


Nobody happened to cap it, wearing a white dress that clearly showed not just pokies but had a visible see-through, not wearing a bra... :shock:

well thank you for clearing that up. :cheerstothat:


Lionel Hutz

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:07 pm
Posts: 469
Karma: 44.99 (211 thanks)
Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:21 pm
Profile

Postby curly_joe » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:25 am


gonzo wrote:
phunkyfeelone wrote:
gonzo wrote:
please explain ??...I cant see what yr all creaming ya pants about !! :cofee:


Nobody happened to cap it, wearing a white dress that clearly showed not just pokies but had a visible see-through, not wearing a bra... :shock:

well thank you for clearing that up. :cheerstothat:


Here is a video from there facebook page, but unfortunately the quality is terrible.

https://www.facebook.com/tennews/videos ... 698076395/


Rod Flanders

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 1:32 pm
Posts: 159
Karma: 163.52 (260 thanks)
Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:25 am
Profile

Postby cougarfan » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:56 am


Amazing vid 😳😳😳


1
Elizabeth Hoover

Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:04 am
Posts: 128
Karma: 43.75 (56 thanks)
Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:56 am
Profile

Postby narly » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:16 pm


`

M 1920x1080 320
M 1920x1080 291
M 1920x1080 303
M 1920x1080 301
M 1920x1080 279
M 1920x1080 229
M 1920x1080 224
M 1920x1080 264
M 1920x1080 242
M 1920x1080 179
M 1920x1080 145
M 1920x1080 176
M 1920x1080 161


4
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:56 pm
Posts: 29334
Karma: 471.65 (138355 thanks)

Location: Adelaide
Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:16 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 353 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 36  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.