AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:51 pm



Reply to topic 
 [ 2293 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230  Next
 Stephanie Bendixsen - Hex 
Message Author

Postby sharkboi » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:43 pm


Tylerblack00 wrote:
it's the same thing she isnt moving it's just words & i posted pics for the asmr
but i understand why you're doing it :wink:

I'm glad you understand why I did it, so that the visitors to these forums experience the best quality posts.

Yes you posted ASMR caps, but they were only 713x402 in size!!

I think the visitors to these forums deserve better than that, so I downloaded the FULL HD video from YouTube, and made my caps from that, therefore my caps are the best they can be at 1920x1080 in size.

Please take note that if you are going to keep on posting complaints about my posts, I may not bother to reply.

People come here to enjoy looking at their favourite celebs, they shouldn't have to endure wading through disagreements between people when they enter a thread.

:cheerstothat:


6
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 am
Posts: 25587
Karma: 271.38 (69436 thanks)

Location: At my computer
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:43 pm
Profile

Postby narly » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:50 pm


sharkboi wrote:
I'm glad you understand why I did it, so that the visitors to these forums experience the best quality posts.

Yes you posted ASMR caps, but they were only 713x402 in size!!

I think the visitors to these forums deserve better than that, so I downloaded the FULL HD video from YouTube, and made my caps from that, therefore my caps are the best they can be at 1920x1080 in size.

Please take note that if you are going to keep on posting complaints about my posts, I may not bother to reply.

People come here to enjoy looking at their favourite celebs, they shouldn't have to endure wading through disagreements between people when they enter a thread.

:cheerstothat:


well said Image


5
Sideshow Bob
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:56 pm
Posts: 23370
Karma: 430.92 (100706 thanks)

Location: Adelaide
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:50 pm
Profile

Postby Damienpayne » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:40 pm


Can we all be grateful there are some decent pics out there of this woman, and be thankful to those who provide them, no matter the resolution or size ?
:cheerstothat:


4
Itchy the Mouse

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:36 pm
Posts: 16
Karma: 37.50 (6 thanks)
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:40 pm
Profile

Postby Sassafras34 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:46 pm


Agreed, bigger make for great drawing reference... :wink:


1
Itchy the Mouse
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:39 pm
Posts: 12
Karma: 416.67 (50 thanks)
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:46 pm
Profile

Postby Tylerblack00 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:22 pm


sharkboi wrote:
Tylerblack00 wrote:
it's the same thing she isnt moving it's just words & i posted pics for the asmr
but i understand why you're doing it :wink:

I'm glad you understand why I did it, so that the visitors to these forums experience the best quality posts.

Yes you posted ASMR caps, but they were only 713x402 in size!!

I think the visitors to these forums deserve better than that, so I downloaded the FULL HD video from YouTube, and made my caps from that, therefore my caps are the best they can be at 1920x1080 in size.

Please take note that if you are going to keep on posting complaints about my posts, I may not bother to reply.

People come here to enjoy looking at their favourite celebs, they shouldn't have to endure wading through disagreements between people when they enter a thread.

:cheerstothat:

that was a good whinge bravo


1
Selma Bouvier
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:34 pm
Posts: 38
Karma: 544.74 (207 thanks)
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:22 pm
Profile

Postby Zdude » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:09 pm


I understand both sides
But reposting pics that have already been posted doesn't matter if it's better quality or not comes off spammy to me 😅 just saying


2
Maggie's Pacifier

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:29 pm
Posts: 1
Karma: 200.00 (2 thanks)
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:09 pm
Profile

Postby HumphreyBBear » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:51 am


Zdude wrote:
I understand both sides
But reposting pics that have already been posted doesn't matter if it's better quality or not comes off spammy to me 😅 just saying



Did you create an account just to say that? :roll:


2
Carl Carlson
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:45 pm
Posts: 643
Karma: 51.17 (329 thanks)
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:51 am
Profile

Postby wolverine » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:08 am


There is no rules against posting same content if it's of better quality. Duplicates are not cool as they take up HD space needlessly. Not sure why everyone is getting so hot under the collar in this thread? Enjoy lovely Hex while she's feeling confident with her body, it may not last if history is anything to go by.


5
Capo Bastone
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:26 am
Posts: 2917
Karma: 255.56 (7452 thanks)
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:08 am
Profile

Postby sharkboi » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:41 am


Image

M 1080x1350 157


8
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 am
Posts: 25587
Karma: 271.38 (69436 thanks)

Location: At my computer
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:41 am
Profile

Postby sharkboi » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:49 pm


Image

M 1080x2047 254


8
Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 am
Posts: 25587
Karma: 271.38 (69436 thanks)

Location: At my computer
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:49 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 2293 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gbanger and 35 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
.