View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:04 pm

Reply to topic 
 [ 2574 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249 ... 258  Next
 Stephanie Bendixsen - Hex 
Message Author

Postby MatchesMalone » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:30 pm

JustAFan wrote:
After a decade of hiding her entire body as much as possible, she has resorted to these kinds of posts out of desperation; must be dwindling in the social media numbers department, especially with Back Pocket going backwards now.

IMO she needs to milk everything she can for the next 1-2 years before she hits her expiry date while she is still attractive. 38yo Hex is nice, but will never compare to her 20's.

Enjoy the next couple of years everyone :smoke: :cheerstothat:

... I honestly can't believe someone would even think that let alone write it.... :shock:

Selma Bouvier

Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:30 pm

Postby dannj » Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:02 am

MatchesMalone wrote:
... I honestly can't believe someone would even think that let alone write it.... :shock:

All 20 of their posts to this forum have been in this one thread, and most of those posts have been cruelly critical (so much for being "just a fan"). They're obviously some sort of sick stalker targetting Hex specifically, although no doubt they'd deny it (as most stalkers with mental health problems do).

Monty Burns

Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:02 am

Postby JustAFan » Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:28 am

dannj wrote:
MatchesMalone wrote:

All 20 of their posts to this forum have been in this one thread, and most of those posts have been cruelly critical (so much for being "just a fan"). They're obviously some sort of sick stalker targetting Hex specifically, although no doubt they'd deny it (as most stalkers with mental health problems do).

20 posts...
Stalker... :roll:

Calling it how I see it. Feel free to tell me which part you think was incorrect in the post; and don't forget to type it out on your legion laptop while sipping on a Red Bull :lol: :lol:

Selma Bouvier

Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:28 am

Postby Damienpayne » Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:37 am

[frink] wrote:
Have mercy

I love that we've got a new post about Steph.

Can I please make a friendly note?

Those extensions were not readable on my android. But I did manage to solve the problem. Irfanview did decode and rename those files on my desktop.

Can I pretty please politely ask for you all to consider more common image formats when you post.

Monty Burns

Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:37 am

Postby HumphreyBBear » Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:39 pm

JustAFan wrote:
After a decade of hiding her entire body as much as possible, she has resorted to these kinds of posts out of desperation; must be dwindling in the social media numbers department, especially with Back Pocket going backwards now.

IMO she needs to milk everything she can for the next 1-2 years before she hits her expiry date while she is still attractive. 38yo Hex is nice, but will never compare to her 20's.

Enjoy the next couple of years everyone :smoke: :cheerstothat:

JustAFan wrote:
Calling it how I see it. Feel free to tell me which part you think was incorrect in the post

JustAFan wrote:
After a decade of hiding her entire body as much as possible

Incorrect: Only by not appearing in the media at all would Hex be "hiding her entire body as much as possible". Your statement is sheer fallacy.

JustAFan wrote:
IMO she needs to milk everything she can for the next 1-2 years before she hits her expiry date while she is still attractive.

IMO: Your opinion is pointless: I think Hex has an inner beauty that will still shine, long after you have gone to your bitter grave. :smoke: :cheerstothat:

Otto Man

Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:39 pm

Postby farqemall » Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:44 pm

JustAFan wrote:
dannj wrote:
MatchesMalone wrote:

20 posts...
Stalker... :roll:

Calling it how I see it. Feel free to tell me which part you think was incorrect in the post; and don't forget to type it out on your legion laptop while sipping on a Red Bull :lol: :lol:

you sound more like a dick than a stalker describing very mild social media posts as "desperation"

Maggie's Pacifier

Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:44 pm

Postby ringofyre » Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:31 pm

- we've already had this argument - even had Hex (supposedly) herself chip in
    - end of the day: if she doesn't like the attention she probably shouldn't seek fame. There are literally hundreds of female game journos who none of us here would recognise walking down the street.
    - shitting on celebs for getting old is lowest common denominator thinking. it's not like they have another option
    - only posting about 1 celeb on a celeb board and all of those posts being slightly derogatory and mean is a little bit stalkerish

Carl Carlson

Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:31 pm

Postby Betelgeuse » Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:31 pm

dannj wrote:
MatchesMalone wrote:

i thought 'surely, thats an exaggeration'. but then looked at their profile. yep, has not posted a thing in any other thread at all and the majority of things said have been complaints. that's worrying.

Lionel Hutz

Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:31 pm

Postby PixelSmith » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:29 am

I felt compelled to create an account and reply to the disgusting post made by JustAFan.

My god, this forum has some strong incel energy, but you JustAFan, wtf.

I don't attack people on the internet because you can never know what they are going through themselves, but in this case, since you have attacked Steph surely you can take a little back your way.

I've heard Steph has had to deal with some creepy stalkers, I'm guessing you are one of them.

I'm not sure what drove you to say those vile things, maybe it stems from your own insecurities... You're probably getting on in age yourself, and you're worried that your own fading looks, while already ugly, age will forever prevent any woman from ever wanting to touch / go near you, probably for the first time. Or maybe it's just because you're a massive cunt.

Get out of your mums basement, get some sunlight, find yourself a girlfriend (the trick is not to be a dick) and maybe think again before posting something completely moronic.

Maggie's Pacifier

Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:29 am

Postby wolverine » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:10 am

Thread has been cleaned up a little. Member in question has been warned. Let's keep it civil.

Capo Bastone

Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:10 am
Reply to topic 
 [ 2574 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249 ... 258  Next