| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Tabitha Clutterbuck https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=14267 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | ol69er [ Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Tabitha Clutterbuck - The Graveyard Shift |
I've recently began capping my old VHS collection, before I abandon the format forever, and I'm uncovering some real gems (the Bad Girls TV Special already posted) that I'll be posing in the coming days. On one tape I came across a collection of Tabitha Clutterbuck's hosting segments for "The Graveyard Shift" from late 90's Arena Tv. The running time is 71 MINUTES and is an AVI. The file is unedited and was as I recorded it ten years ago, but due to ten years of storage the tracking and quality is a little off in places, but for the most part it's all good and at the end of the day, it's over an hour of Tabitha's sexy self and sharp wit. So for fans of Tabitha (or Shiftys), please enjoy. Links (No Password): http://rapidshare.com/files/226168577/T ... .part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/226197633/T ... .part2.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/226209966/T ... .part3.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/226224029/T ... .part4.rar |
|
| Author: | Laffta [ Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tabitha Clutterbuck - The Graveyard Shift |
Thanks for starting a thread for Tabitha. I also have a few old eps of her converted onto DVD. If or hopefully when I find them I'll cap them as well. |
|
| Author: | ol69er [ Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tabitha Clutterbuck - The Graveyard Shift |
^ I look forward to it. |
|
| Author: | Eating [ Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:55 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tabitha Clutterbuck - The Graveyard Shift |
ohhh man i used to love this girl. I remember she was in Black & White once, does anyone remember or is this a case of optimistic memory? big thanks for the video btw, i'm downloading now |
|
| Author: | birdsfly70 [ Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tabitha Clutterbuck - The Graveyard Shift |
Eating wrote: ohhh man i used to love this girl. I remember she was in Black & White once, does anyone remember or is this a case of optimistic memory? i saw the topless bride ....i have 24 videos but my caps are the wromng aspect ratio.she wears a black latex catsuit . big thanks for the video btw, i'm downloading now |
|
| Author: | darthbish [ Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tabitha Clutterbuck - The Graveyard Shift |
LEGEND!!!!!!!..........LERRRRRRRRRRRVED this chick |
|
| Author: | skirt chasa [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tabitha Clutterbuck - The Graveyard Shift |
| Author: | skirt chasa [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tabitha Clutterbuck - The Graveyard Shift |
| Author: | skirt chasa [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tabitha Clutterbuck - The Graveyard Shift |
Images removed due to reported copyright infringement. |
|
| Author: | sharkboi [ Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tabitha Clutterbuck - The Graveyard Shift |
![]()
|
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|