| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Gretel Killeen https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=14045 |
Page 1 of 14 |
| Author: | offwork [ Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | Gretel Killeen |
Born 3 February 1961, Turramurra, New South Wales, Australia... Have to admit that more often than not,i was thinking |
|
| Author: | sharkboi [ Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gretel Killeen |
Gretel on Rove 26-04-09 Looking very delicious as usual, looking forward to seeing her for longer on the logies... The clip has a couple of broadcast glitches, but cutting them out would have lost some audio, so in they stay... :D http://www.mediafire.com/?rkcbrc04hs058s5 My Mediafire Clip Collection http://www.mediafire.com/sharkboi |
|
| Author: | offwork [ Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gretel Killeen |
Cheers for the caps & vid sharkboi |
|
| Author: | darthbish [ Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gretel Killeen |
She shites me, but she does have great boobs for a 48 year old.. |
|
| Author: | atefooterz [ Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gretel Killeen |
GMA 13 aug 03 |
|
| Author: | xencaps [ Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:10 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gretel Killeen |
Midday - with Kerri-Anne |
|
| Author: | rootedagain [ Wed May 06, 2009 10:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gretel Killeen |
So how did this sheila go hosting the logies? I didn't watch it, but heard on the radio the following day that she was on a par with Wendy Harmer. Which must mean that she did a shocker of a job. |
|
| Author: | sharkboi [ Thu May 07, 2009 12:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gretel Killeen |
Personally I think she did a good job, but I'm biased, I've been a Gretel fan for years. I'm sure others will bag her, and I'll keep out of any argument that may develop, I've no intention of getting bogged down in that, I see this forum for posting not full on debates. |
|
| Author: | offwork [ Thu May 07, 2009 12:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gretel Killeen |
I'm a big Gretel fan also but thought she had too many costume changes and her hair looked like it had been cut with a whipper snipper...Comedy was average... |
|
| Author: | sharkboi [ Thu May 07, 2009 12:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gretel Killeen |
offwork wrote: I'm a big Gretel fan also but thought she had too many costume changes and her hair looked like it had been cut with a whipper snipper...Comedy was average... I agree about the costume changes, especially the last one! Hosts of awards shows always annoy me with trying too much comedy, they should be more serious. But I like the new hair, I've always liked cropped cuts... |
|
| Page 1 of 14 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|