| Message |
|
Author |
|
by rollies » Fri Dec 06, 2024 9:42 pm
ringofyre wrote: Hard life for some swanning around Europe on mum's speaking engagements client's dime. Yeah ya gotta wonder hey! nice to be wealthy and travel like they do. But hey if she has earned it and has the monies why not, I say, is it that she is posting her travels and shoving / sharing it into people faces that is pissing people off.. As for me If I had the monies I would do the same but just not post it
|
|
rollies
Jimbo Jones
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:04 pm Posts: 203 Karma: 87.68 (178 thanks)
|
| Fri Dec 06, 2024 9:42 pm |
|
 |
|
by Donald Trumpet » Fri Dec 06, 2024 10:28 pm
rollies wrote: ringofyre wrote: Hard life for some swanning around Europe on mum's speaking engagements client's dime. Yeah ya gotta wonder hey! nice to be wealthy and travel like they do. But hey if she has earned it and has the monies why not, I say, is it that she is posting her travels and shoving / sharing it into people faces that is pissing people off.. As for me If I had the monies I would do the same but just not post it Not that they need to have any but here's some context for you two envious knuckleheads. Good luck to them. Long may they post about their adventures.
S 441x256 233
|
7
|
Donald Trumpet
Jimbo Jones
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:13 pm Posts: 221 Karma: 598.19 (1322 thanks)
|
| Fri Dec 06, 2024 10:28 pm |
|
 |
|
by jodaj » Sat Dec 07, 2024 8:45 am
M 1080x1045 249
M 1080x1078 238
|
4
|
jodaj
Milhouse Van Houten
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:03 pm Posts: 1289 Karma: 357.49 (4608 thanks)
|
| Sat Dec 07, 2024 8:45 am |
|
 |
|
by ringofyre » Sat Dec 07, 2024 11:24 am
Donald Trumpet wrote: Not that they need to have any but here's some context for you two envious knuckleheads. Good luck to them. Long may they post about their adventures. Dunno about envy - we could probably comfortably afford a trip around Europe. The last one we did as a family was Japan 2018-2019 (just the youngest - the eldest was percolating a baby). As already stated tho - I sure as fuck wouldn't be posting about it in quite the same manner. But then I'm not a fit looking middle aged media personality am I?
|
|
ringofyre
Milhouse Van Houten
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:29 am Posts: 1572 Karma: 159.03 (2500 thanks)
|
| Sat Dec 07, 2024 11:24 am |
|
 |
|
by Latino » Sat Dec 07, 2024 12:07 pm
ringofyre wrote: Donald Trumpet wrote: Not that they need to have any but here's some context for you two envious knuckleheads. Good luck to them. Long may they post about their adventures. Dunno about envy - we could probably comfortably afford a trip around Europe. The last one we did as a family was Japan 2018-2019 (just the youngest - the eldest was percolating a baby). As already stated tho - I sure as fuck wouldn't be posting about it in quite the same manner. But then I'm not a fit looking middle aged media personality am I? Their trip in part is a paid sponsorship with Avalon Waterways who organise European river cruises so there'd be a requirement to post social media photos and tag them as part of that arrangement. The perks of being a celebrity brand ambassador. Well played I say. Appearance wise, the apple has not fallen far from the tree with regards to MD's daughter.
S 523x707 253
|
2
|
Latino
Rabbi Krustofski
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:05 am Posts: 2495 Karma: 612.59 (15284 thanks)
|
| Sat Dec 07, 2024 12:07 pm |
|
 |
|
by ringofyre » Sat Dec 07, 2024 12:32 pm
Quote: Hard life for some swanning around Europe on mum's speaking engagements and paid sponsorship client's dime. And agreed - fair play to them. I too would enjoy being paid to take pics of myself and my child touring Europe. Unfortunately I do not have the requisite amount of blonde, bum and breasts. Moobs and white hair don't count?
|
2
|
ringofyre
Milhouse Van Houten
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:29 am Posts: 1572 Karma: 159.03 (2500 thanks)
|
| Sat Dec 07, 2024 12:32 pm |
|
 |
|
by jodaj » Sun Dec 08, 2024 8:01 pm
M 1080x1072 299
M 1080x1074 291
M 1080x1558 287
M 1080x1236 163
M 1080x1234 136
|
7
|
jodaj
Milhouse Van Houten
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:03 pm Posts: 1289 Karma: 357.49 (4608 thanks)
|
| Sun Dec 08, 2024 8:01 pm |
|
 |
|
by jodaj » Tue Dec 10, 2024 9:35 am
M 1080x1318 148
M 1079x1344 185
|
3
|
jodaj
Milhouse Van Houten
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:03 pm Posts: 1289 Karma: 357.49 (4608 thanks)
|
| Tue Dec 10, 2024 9:35 am |
|
 |
|
by jodaj » Wed Dec 11, 2024 4:44 am
M 1029x1777 152
|
2
|
jodaj
Milhouse Van Houten
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:03 pm Posts: 1289 Karma: 357.49 (4608 thanks)
|
| Wed Dec 11, 2024 4:44 am |
|
 |
|
by The Flirt » Wed Dec 11, 2024 10:50 am
;
M 1206x2144 119
|
3
|
The Flirt
Ned Flanders
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:34 pm Posts: 2307 Karma: 699.78 (16144 thanks)
|
| Wed Dec 11, 2024 10:50 am |
|
|