AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 1:31 am



Reply to topic 
 [ 2750 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 271, 272, 273, 274, 275
 Erin Molan 
Message Author

Postby Led Zeppelin » Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:42 am


>

S 444x710 416
S 565x986 362


6
Frank Grimes

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:49 am
Posts: 4868
Karma: 692.19 (33696 thanks)
Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:42 am
Profile

Postby Natboy » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:33 pm


So everyone who is against Israel is a 'soft cock lefty & the virtue signaler'

You do realize that there are hardcore right wingers who hate Israel too don't you?

No she is not a nice girl, she takes Zionist money in order to shill for genocide, a genocide which we as Western tax players are paying for too.[/quote]

Well, I did have ‘&’ between the two descriptions that you even quoted. Judging by your proceeding rant I can see that both descriptions cover you well though :lol: If you are so jealous of the Jew’s success and hate them so much go fight for Hamas. No one cares mate haha[/quote]


Jealous? Of what? People who slaughter women and children? I wouldn't slaughter women and children even if you paid me a billion dollars to do it.

Who said anything about Hamas? Israel has murdered way more people than Hamas.

I condemn all extremism, including Jewish extremism.

In case you can't understand I'll spell it out for you.

Condemning Nazis doesn't mean I hate German people

Condemning Islamists doesn't mean I hate Muslim people.

Condemning White Nationalism doesn't mean I hate White people.

Condemning Zionism doesnt mean I hate Jewish people. Many Jews also condemn Zionism.[/quote]

That’s a long way to say you’re a lefty snowflake hahahaha. You are jealous because the Jews are successful. You are definitely an Albo apologist too hahahaha


2
Ralph Wiggum

Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:58 pm
Posts: 86
Karma: 347.67 (299 thanks)
Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:33 pm
Profile

Postby The Headbanger » Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:32 am


Quote:
That’s a long way to say you’re a lefty snowflake hahahaha. You are jealous because the Jews are successful. You are definitely an Albo apologist too hahahaha


Albo is a total corporate stooge. I vote for the Greens.


Barney Gumble
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:07 pm
Posts: 362
Karma: 120.99 (438 thanks)
Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:32 am
Profile

Postby Natboy » Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:50 pm


The Headbanger wrote:
Quote:
That’s a long way to say you’re a lefty snowflake hahahaha. You are jealous because the Jews are successful. You are definitely an Albo apologist too hahahaha


Albo is a total corporate stooge. I vote for the Greens.

Of course you do :lol: :lol: :lol:


2
Ralph Wiggum

Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:58 pm
Posts: 86
Karma: 347.67 (299 thanks)
Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:50 pm
Profile

Postby Latino » Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:04 pm


The Headbanger wrote:
Quote:
That’s a long way to say you’re a lefty snowflake hahahaha. You are jealous because the Jews are successful. You are definitely an Albo apologist too hahahaha


Albo is a total corporate stooge. I vote for the Greens.


Greens voter. Say no more. You just shot yourself in the foot there.

Anyway, back to the pics.

M 1320x2346 205
S 640x1136 196
M 720x1280 209
S 1280x708 216


6
Rabbi Krustofski

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:05 am
Posts: 2491
Karma: 611.84 (15241 thanks)
Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:04 pm
Profile

Postby The Headbanger » Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:47 pm


[img] Greens voter. Say no more. You just shot yourself in the foot there.
[/img]

I vote for them as a lesser of all the evils not because I agree with all their policies.


Barney Gumble
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:07 pm
Posts: 362
Karma: 120.99 (438 thanks)
Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:47 pm
Profile

Postby Led Zeppelin » Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:41 am


>

S 720x1280 132
S 720x1280 118
S 720x1280 115
S 720x1280 120
S 720x1280 113
S 720x1280 121
S 720x1280 118


8
Frank Grimes

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:49 am
Posts: 4868
Karma: 692.19 (33696 thanks)
Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:41 am
Profile

Postby Scott30444 » Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:03 pm


$

S 574x1094 152
S 594x1079 151
S 613x1100 191
S 606x1092 127


5
Arnie in the Sky

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:07 pm
Posts: 1793
Karma: 366.42 (6570 thanks)
Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:03 pm
Profile

Postby ringofyre » Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:58 pm


Watching those 2 chucklefucks argue has been fun.

Giving HB shit for voting greens is a non sequiter - there is no right or wrong. I'm a lifelong Australian Democrats member. Have been basically since Don Chipp. I consider myself a humanist conservative (particularly fiscally) if I put a label on it, but I wouldn't vote greens personally because they're the opposite end of the meme party spectrum to ON (as an eg.) Both parties with minimal platforms that really only aim to get the popular vote within their demographic.

Point being that on either side of the fence you'll have right and wrong. It's really up to you to look carefully at party A or party B (policies, economic plan and governance) and make your own mind up.

Shitting on someone elses voting choice is the equivalent of shitting on them for liking choc or strawberry in a neoplitan icecream. Because what sort of munted fuckwit buys vanilla icecream, eh?

EDIT: and as I've stated already - Erin takes money from jewish lobby groups to promote them and israel on her podcast. I'm fairly certain she even says so.


1
Milhouse Van Houten
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:29 am
Posts: 1570
Karma: 158.98 (2496 thanks)
Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:58 pm
Profile

Postby Led Zeppelin » Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:19 pm


>

M 640x1137 148


2
Frank Grimes

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:49 am
Posts: 4868
Karma: 692.19 (33696 thanks)
Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:19 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 2750 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 271, 272, 273, 274, 275

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 86 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.