| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| BEST OF THE BEST - Most Thanked Posts https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=23633 |
Page 1 of 12 |
| Author: | Tripitaka [ Wed Jun 17, 2026 11:01 am ] |
| Post subject: | BEST OF THE BEST - Most Thanked Posts |
Morning thrillseekers :) My previous two projects ( Miss Universe's / Next Top Model ) were well received, so I started a new Project, that I had suggested to the Admins previously. It is to categorise the Best of the Best posts here in the MODELS sub-forum !!! I based this on the post getting at least 15 THANKS, which seemed like a reasonable number to base it on. The one caveat, is that I haven't included posts from either Natalie Roser or Miranda Kerr as there would simply be heaps of posts with more than 15 THANKS in those two. Now, because there are 27,625 posts I had to scroll through, there will be the odd accidental omissions here and there I assume. But overall, it's a good Trip down memory lane ( see what I did there :) ) I'm also going to list the most THANKS in the first post below, cos my OCD likes listing things hahahaahaha After that, I'll start with the oldest posts first. ** To the ADMINS, I'm only going to post one or a couple of pics from the original post, so I don't take up too much server space. Cheers Trip |
|
| Author: | Tripitaka [ Wed Jun 17, 2026 11:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BEST OF THE BEST - Most Thanked Posts |
Most Thanked Posts - as at 17 June 2026. 1. 37 THANKS Kahili Blundell Jesinta Campbell ( twice ) 2. 32 THANKS Tahnee Atkinson 3. 31 THANKS Fiona Falkiner 4. 30 THANKS Sarah Stephens Brooklyn Kelly 5. 27 THANKS Emily Sears 6. 26 THANKS Sarah Suu Erin McNaught Ilana Collins Lucy Bayet Cheers Trip |
|
| Author: | Tripitaka [ Wed Jun 17, 2026 11:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BEST OF THE BEST - Most Thanked Posts |
Danielle Atkin - 4 April 2009 - 17 THANKS Cheers Trip |
|
| Author: | Tripitaka [ Wed Jun 17, 2026 11:07 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BEST OF THE BEST - Most Thanked Posts |
Tara Moss - 23 May 2013 - 17 THANKS Cheers Trip |
|
| Author: | Tripitaka [ Wed Jun 17, 2026 11:09 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BEST OF THE BEST - Most Thanked Posts |
Imogen Bailey - 1 July 2013 - 16 THANKS. Cheers Trip |
|
| Author: | Tripitaka [ Wed Jun 17, 2026 11:10 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BEST OF THE BEST - Most Thanked Posts |
Elyse Taylor - 11 September 2013 - 16 THANKS Cheers Trip |
|
| Author: | Tripitaka [ Wed Jun 17, 2026 11:11 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BEST OF THE BEST - Most Thanked Posts |
Shelly Tran - 24 November 2013 - 13 THANKS. Cheers Trip |
|
| Author: | Tripitaka [ Wed Jun 17, 2026 11:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BEST OF THE BEST - Most Thanked Posts |
Jessica Gomes - 6 January 2014 - 16 THANKS. Cheers Trip |
|
| Author: | Tripitaka [ Wed Jun 17, 2026 11:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BEST OF THE BEST - Most Thanked Posts |
Bridget Malcolm - 26 January 2014 - 13 THANKS. Cheers Trip |
|
| Author: | Tripitaka [ Wed Jun 17, 2026 11:14 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BEST OF THE BEST - Most Thanked Posts |
Rachel Hunter - 28 February 2014 - 15 THANKS. Cheers Trip |
|
| Page 1 of 12 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|