| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Jasmine Stringer https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=21271 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Laffta [ Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Jasmine Stringer |
Hello There, I was scrolling through my Facebook feed and I saw this rather attractive lady spruiking items for a company called UNLCKD. Upon further investigation I found out her name is Jasmine Stringer. There are already some images of her on Page 8 of the Miss Universe Australia - Winners & Finalists topic. It would be appreciated if an admin could combine the images at some point. Thanks. |
|
| Author: | MatchesMalone1974 [ Thu May 15, 2025 10:36 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jasmine Stringer |
Laffta wrote: Hello There, I was scrolling through my Facebook feed and I saw this rather attractive lady spruiking items for a company called UNLCKD. Upon further investigation I found out her name is Jasmine Stringer. There are already some images of her on Page 8 of the Miss Universe Australia - Winners & Finalists topic. It would be appreciated if an admin could combine the images at some point. Thanks. Would love to see more of this one... in every way
|
|
| Author: | ringofyre [ Thu May 15, 2025 12:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jasmine Stringer |
She's not fugly. https://www.instagram.com/jasminestringer/ https://jasminestringer.com.au/ https://www.starnow.com/u/jasminestringer/ https://missworldaustralia.org/jasmine-stringer https://7news.com.au/sunrise/miss-world ... c-14728360 |
|
| Author: | MatchesMalone1974 [ Thu May 15, 2025 1:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jasmine Stringer |
ringofyre wrote: Much appreciated |
|
| Author: | MatchesMalone1974 [ Thu May 15, 2025 2:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jasmine Stringer |
Thank you muchly :) |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|