| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Kahlani Birchall https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=21207 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | cullenexposed [ Sun May 19, 2024 6:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Kahlani Birchall |
Aussie Model from NSW |
|
| Author: | Maxy26 [ Sun May 19, 2024 9:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kahlani Birchall |
While she's certainly attractive, she's not really my type. I find her a bit too skinny for my taste. I prefer a bit more curves |
|
| Author: | cullenexposed [ Sun May 19, 2024 9:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kahlani Birchall |
Maxy26 wrote: While she's certainly attractive, she's not really my type. I find her a bit too skinny for my taste. I prefer a bit more curves I can certainly understand that, very very thin. I have a bit of a soft spot as I knew her from school haha. |
|
| Author: | cullenexposed [ Sun May 26, 2024 1:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Kahlani Birchall |
A few more; always happy to dm about her. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|