| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Janaya Reimers https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=21195 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Tripitaka [ Thu May 02, 2024 4:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Janaya Reimers |
Miss Global Australia 2023. Miss Supranational 2023. My name is Janaya Reimers, and I am 21 years old, residing in the vibrant city of Melbourne, Australia. It's an immense honour and a dream come true for me to represent my beloved country on the international stage as Miss Global Australia 2023. I work as a Dermal Clinician, and I couldn't be happier with the work I do. I get great satisfaction as I contribute to my clients journey towards feeling better about themselves, both inside and out. Being able to enhance their natural beauty and boosting their confidence is a rewarding experience. I have a deep passion for animals, and I'm fortunate to have my adorable puppy, Maya, by my side. Maya brings so much joy and unconditional love into my life. Taking care of her has taught me the importance of compassion, responsibility, and love. Cheers Trip |
|
| Author: | Tripitaka [ Fri Jun 06, 2025 2:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Janaya Reimers |
Some newbies. Cheers Trip |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|