AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

Sarah Marschke
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=21137
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Tripitaka [ Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Sarah Marschke

After being crowned Miss World Australia in 2019, Sarah Marschke was, well, on top of the world. The Queenslander, who hails from a sporting family and is a semi-professional rugby player, was thrilled to be chosen to represent Australia on the global stage at the Miss World pageant.
The back story :
Fellow Miss World contestant, Miss Greece Rafaela Plastira, claimed Marschke pushed her down the stairs of a bus during the pageant in London in December 2019. "We were coming back from an event and as I was getting off the bus, Miss Australia was behind me and she pushed me with force. I fell and sprained my ankle," Plastira told Greek publication Espresso.
"For two days I was in a wheelchair and I was unable to walk. I'm still with gauze on my foot. The girl who assaulted me claims that it was a mistake and that it was an accident, but she pushed me on purpose. From the beginning Miss Australia was very rude and hostile towards me."

She was then on one of the 147 different flavours of the Survivor show - I think it was Heroes & Villains.

Cheers
Trip

Author:  Tripitaka [ Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sarah Marschke

Quite tidy.

Cheers
Trip

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/