|
by Tripitaka » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:50 pm
Describe herself as model and dancer. Her other dayjob, she's a flight attendant with QANTAS. Her blurb :
I am Thai-Australian and speak Thai fluently.I have been doing freelance modeling for over 7 years. I have walked many runways and have done countless photo shoots. I enjoy being in front of camera and great at what I do. I am also influencer. I have done many products review, reel and igtv. I’m a dancer and dance teacher as well. I do many genres such as classical ballet, jazz , lyrical and contemporary . I find that my dance skills are working great along side my modeling. I can follow the instruction from the photographer and client with ease. I can be creative as well if the client need my input.
The more risque ballet shots, when she was 18 and just started modelling.
Cheers Trip
S 676x845 183
M 661x880 228
S 705x871 209
S 719x895 235
S 442x884 191
S 792x790 243
S 712x886 232
S 705x882 188
S 675x855 199
S 707x902 213
S 712x905 216
S 706x876 253
S 789x895 209
S 705x851 191
S 680x868 238
S 673x829 186
S 825x613 221
M 726x907 236
S 699x905 222
S 767x954 197
M 902x941 183
S 769x936 221
S 657x841 199
S 816x607 167
S 678x879 236
M 708x891 205
M 836x884 231
S 712x902 198
S 850x855 199
M 902x824 174
S 508x779 242
S 511x765 212
M 744x943 224
M 898x898 227
S 753x744 223
S 684x874 176
|
Tripitaka
Frank Grimes
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm Posts: 4910 Karma: 522.73 (25666 thanks)
|