AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

Tiffany Dias
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=20903
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Tripitaka [ Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Tiffany Dias

Now, here's an absolute cracker of a beauty I have found.

Tiffany went to a performing arts school in Melbourne and is quite accomplished on the violin. She has/had a podcast, although I think it lasted all of one episode.

Repped by WINK Models and has been to Melbourne Fashion Week and Sydney Fashion Week on the runway. Repped by WINK Models and resides in Melbourne.

Her general model shots first.

Cheers
Trip

Author:  Tripitaka [ Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tiffany Dias

Some more general portfolio shots.

Cheers
Trip

Author:  Tripitaka [ Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tiffany Dias

And then her shots from - I kid you not - a magazine called ' Apple Pie Magazine ' from back in 2018, when she was 21.

Cheers
Trip

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/