| Message |
|
Author |
|
by Tripitaka » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:54 pm
Alrighty then, so when I'm not stuck in my office, I'm quite happy to surf the net looking for hot Asian chicks :) ( Regular posters here will know I mostly update Asian / Aussie celebs. ) So, when I start a new topic, it's mostly cos I've found some-one new who is quite top shelf !
In this case, 23 year old from Sydney - Sarah Suu - she's kind of Instagram famous, which basically means not famous at all - but since she's Aussie and I think quite toight loike a toiger, here are her best pics I found on my intergoogle machine.
Cheers Trip
Please log in to view images
|
23
|
Tripitaka
Frank Grimes
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm Posts: 4910 Karma: 522.67 (25663 thanks)
|
| Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:54 pm |
|
 |
|
by jaydee69 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:28 pm
Tripitaka wrote: Alrighty then, so when I'm not stuck in my office, I'm quite happy to surf the net looking for hot Asian chicks :) ( Regular posters here will know I mostly update Asian / Aussie celebs. ) So, when I start a new topic, it's mostly cos I've found some-one new who is quite top shelf !
In this case, 23 year old from Sydney - Sarah Suu - she's kind of Instagram famous, which basically means not famous at all - but since she's Aussie and I think quite toight loike a toiger, here are her best pics I found on my intergoogle machine.
Cheers Trip Awesome stuff Trip! Thanks for your work. I'm looking forward to conducting my "research" on this hottie??!! 
|
1
|
jaydee69
Martin Prince
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:36 am Posts: 3054 Karma: 388.11 (11853 thanks) Location: At 1st & 1st the Nexus of the Universe
|
| Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:28 pm |
|
 |
|
by Tripitaka » Sat May 11, 2019 3:43 pm
To quote Patrick Bateman in American Psycho - "she is close to perfect looking."
Cheers Trip
S 1080x1080 1004
M 1080x1350 874
M 1080x1350 1054
M 1080x1350 889
M 1080x1350 886
M 1080x1258 1033
M 1080x1350 802
M 1080x1350 887
S 229x322 752
S 236x356 966
M 1080x1080 863
M 1080x1350 789
M 1080x1350 1302
S 1080x1350 742
S 478x596 754
S 500x750 699
M 1080x1350 799
|
14
|
Tripitaka
Frank Grimes
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm Posts: 4910 Karma: 522.67 (25663 thanks)
|
| Sat May 11, 2019 3:43 pm |
|
 |
|
by namajeff70 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:32 pm
any uncensored shots??
|
2
|
namajeff70
Maggie's Pacifier
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 11:12 pm Posts: 3 Karma: 166.67 (5 thanks)
|
| Tue May 21, 2019 11:32 pm |
|
 |
|
by davehedgehog » Sun May 26, 2019 9:19 pm
M 1080x1349 426
M 1080x1080 650
S 1080x1080 637
M 1080x1350 504
M 1080x1350 566
L 2500x1875 689
|
10
|
davehedgehog
Monty Burns
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 12:53 am Posts: 56 Karma: 608.93 (341 thanks)
|
| Sun May 26, 2019 9:19 pm |
|
 |
|
by davehedgehog » Thu May 30, 2019 11:28 pm
A few more of Sarah
M 1080x1080 568
M 1080x1350 493
M 1080x1080 562
M 900x900 503
M 975x1218 749
M 1080x1349 528
|
12
|
davehedgehog
Monty Burns
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 12:53 am Posts: 56 Karma: 608.93 (341 thanks)
|
| Thu May 30, 2019 11:28 pm |
|
 |
|
by theanonymous » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:51 pm
Sarah Su by Nicholas Ditsas
Please log in to view images
|
26
|
theanonymous
Disco Stu
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:58 am Posts: 107 Karma: 795.33 (851 thanks)
|
| Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:51 pm |
|
 |
|
by Tripitaka » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:54 am
Absolutely fantastic work !!! Cheers Trip
|
|
Tripitaka
Frank Grimes
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm Posts: 4910 Karma: 522.67 (25663 thanks)
|
| Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:54 am |
|
 |
|
by Tripitaka » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:46 pm
So frickin cute !!!
I'm still searching for any more uncensored.
Cheers Trip
M 1080x1080 460
M 1080x1350 471
S 1080x1350 426
M 1080x1350 497
S 410x538 462
S 474x832 496
S 477x627 498
M 900x1350 576
M 900x1350 507
M 900x1350 527
M 900x1350 482
S 372x837 601
S 425x664 592
S 1080x1080 551
S 1080x1280 570
S 306x718 567
S 419x902 622
S 435x585 825
S 542x597 703
S 477x596 681
M 1080x1350 776
M 1080x1080 663
M 1080x1350 638
M 637x934 655
M 768x1151 632
S 601x849 597
S 700x804 565
S 435x806 619
M 1080x1349 525
|
10
|
Tripitaka
Frank Grimes
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm Posts: 4910 Karma: 522.67 (25663 thanks)
|
| Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:46 pm |
|
 |
|
by theanonymous » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:19 am
Sarah Su by Oliver Minnett
L 2500x1875 541
M 2500x1875 603
L 2500x3750 585
L 2500x3750 879
L 2500x3750 906
L 2500x3750 558
M 2500x3750 567
L 2500x3750 510
L 2500x3750 523
L 2500x3750 538
|
12
|
theanonymous
Disco Stu
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:58 am Posts: 107 Karma: 795.33 (851 thanks)
|
| Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:19 am |
|
|