AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

Sheridyn Fisher
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=19604
Page 1 of 21

Author:  wolverine [ Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:32 am ]
Post subject:  Sheridyn Fisher

Sheridyn has asked politely to have most of the images removed. She is not trying to erase her modelling history but is rather trying project a more positive image for the sake of her family.

Sheridyn has promised to upload some new content into this fresh new thread, here is hoping... In the meanwhile, everyone's contributions are welcome but please stick to newer stuff that is publicly available.

Author:  phunkyfeelone [ Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sheridyn Fisher

Are our thoughts on this going to be removed?

Author:  sheridyn [ Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sheridyn Fisher

Hi Everyone!

It's been a while, I hope everyone is well. I Thank everyone for starting fresh on this thread, I have been really trying to remove a lot of content of when I was much younger ever since having my son River, so many images from so long ago and I really just want to move forward for his sake so I appreciate the support.

I am excited to share new content and work (have some exciting new about my first feature film I will be sharing soon) so thank you all for your support!

Here is some of my latest work and even some pics of little River - he is so beautiful, keeps me on my toes & has completely changed my life!

much love

Sheridyn fisher

Author:  sheridyn [ Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sheridyn Fisher

Here are Some movie still and some other recent work.

Sheridyn Fisher

Author:  sheridyn [ Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sheridyn Fisher

Here are some "Harley Quinn" outtakes of a short film I made, I wrote the script with my friend in high school - was a lot of fun creating.

Sheridyn Fisher

Author:  sheridyn [ Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sheridyn Fisher

Here are some of River too.

Sheridyn Fisher

Author:  atefooterz [ Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sheridyn Fisher

Thanks :smile:

Author:  aka Aussie II [ Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sheridyn Fisher

Insta :smile:

Author:  ringofyre [ Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sheridyn Fisher

wolverine wrote:
Sheridyn has asked politely to have most of the images removed. She is not trying to erase her modelling history but is rather trying project a more positive image for the sake of her family.

Sheridyn has promised to upload some new content into this fresh new thread, here is hoping... In the meanwhile, everyone's contributions are welcome but please stick to newer stuff that is publicly available.

This really falls under the same argument we had on Hex's page - you can't put stuff online and not expect it to be collected, curated and redistributed.

And you can't chose what that content is if you've posted it publicly.

EDIT: I think acquiescing with takedown notices unless there's a legal (revenge porn for eg.) or DMCA reason sets a fairly dodgy precedent.

Author:  echobaseau [ Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sheridyn Fisher

why the heck are you bowing to her demands,all pictures are available in the public domain of her and can be posted freely where ever,she is not the copyright owner of most of the photos on the net so therefore she has no legal claim to ask to have them removed as she is not the owner of most of the pictures published on this forum so put them all back thanks.


ringofyre wrote:
wolverine wrote:
Sheridyn has asked politely to have most of the images removed. She is not trying to erase her modelling history but is rather trying project a more positive image for the sake of her family.

Sheridyn has promised to upload some new content into this fresh new thread, here is hoping... In the meanwhile, everyone's contributions are welcome but please stick to newer stuff that is publicly available.

This really falls under the same argument we had on Hex's page - you can't put stuff online and not expect it to be collected, curated and redistributed.

And you can't chose what that content is if you've posted it publicly.

EDIT: I think acquiescing with takedown notices unless there's a legal (revenge porn for eg.) or DMCA reason sets a fairly dodgy precedent.

Page 1 of 21 All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/